• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Somerville dan raped me

Forum Clout
I'm not making a new thread about faggy Dan Mullen but who the fuck is Hifi? Jackie's alt?
Screenshot_20231120-195154.png

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
I'm not making a new thread about faggy Dan Mullen but who the fuck is Hifi? Jackie's alt? View attachment 166271
Jackie spin-off character; a Snack Packer. Smokes weed (, dude) on Jim Stewartson's streams in a beret and he's my dad's age. I believe this is at least his 3rd Twitter account since meeting Owen since he can't behave. Earlier today he was talking about doing a FOIA request on @Pringle Can Lothario's alleged department to see if Jackie had done any damage.
Screenshot_20231120-223614_Brave.jpg

Related: Does anybody know how to report accounts for ban evasion? I'm assuming "HiFi" just flew off the handle for each of those individual accounts because he's got a Rick streak. But Ooga's currently using an alt and is even on record admitting he's evading a ban.

Screenshot_20231120_231200_X.jpg

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Jackie spin-off character; a Snack Packer. Smokes weed (, dude) on Jim Stewartson's streams in a beret and he's my dad's age. I believe this is at least his 3rd Twitter account since meeting Owen since he can't behave. Earlier today he was talking about doing a FOIA request on @Pringle Can Lothario's alleged department to see if Jackie had done any damage.
View attachment 166299

Related: Does anybody know how to report accounts for ban evasion? I'm assuming "HiFi" just flew off the handle for each of those individual accounts because he's got a Rick streak. But Ooga's currently using an alt and is even on record admitting he's evading a ban.

View attachment 166303
So he's just some dipshit boomer Q-Tip who laps up all the retardation from whackie Jackie and Jimmy the Jew? Meh. Dan seems to be trying to schmooze him

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
So he's just some dipshit boomer Q-Tip who laps up all the retardation from whackie Jackie and Jimmy the Jew? Meh. Dan seems to be trying to schmooze him
He would be a funny interview. He’s incredibly weird and dumb. He would probably command that Dan come to Akron to get a knife to the gut then spend 2 minutes trying to end the call.