• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone told me there was gonna be pussy here

Forum Clout
1710940406004.png

Forum Clout
Why the fuck do they keep taking picture of him? He's clearly had enough. It's never with anything or because of anything. It's just him, looking like that. Why?
All of that degenerate pedo faggot's photos are like this on his Facebook. He constantly takes creepshots and bad photos of people, whether they're friends or strangers, and posts them on his page. This "Bill" dude sits in that filthy shithole apartment with the pedo and his partner at least five days a week and eats dinner at that disgusting cluttered table practically every one of those days too. What a sad and gross existence.

G

Wasn't there another picture of him like this? I think we can save him bros...

Someone needs to make a dating app profile for him. Where's he live again, NYC? Have the first sentence be something like "sorry ladies I only date black women," he might get some interest in black ladies but it'll also confuse/intrigue whites/Asians/latinas, he'll get some interest. If anyone asks what he does for a living, be vague initially and leave it at "I'm in sales" then later say he's a coke dealer.

Then we turn the account over to him and show him life could be better, he could be selling blow and making love with ladies, instead of getting his ass blown out by an 85 year old man.

Last edited by a moderator:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
It still boggles my mind that anyone would pay for that lol. It must be niggers who have never been with a white woman before.
I’m assuming she had very little customers. That being discovered when Hildy was here is the hardest laugh I’ve ever had in my entire life. Edit: @NormsGhost, comment?

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
for a $10 whore that's probably top of the line, but has this mashed potato bitch ever done one situp in her life? shes not even obese she's like one p90x cycle away from looking decent.
In lieu of a rib, can I borrow 10 bucks?