• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone posts a threatening pic of Nana's backyard on twitter. Nana responds:

Mass.gov

Release the dox! Release! Release! Cant take this!
sass.png

Plot twist:

Guy shows up with paint and brushes. Anthony finally finds peace in art and painting. They become friends and Anthony starts his 3rd career as a landscape painter.

He then paints his encounter in Times Square. He wins an award. During his acceptance speech, he reminds the audience black people are soulless animals, and the award is immediately rescinded.

He starts a Fivver and draws people's cats.

Plot twist:

Guy shows up with paint and brushes. Anthony finally finds peace in art and painting. They become friends and Anthony starts his 3rd career as a landscape painter.

He then paints his encounter in Times Square. He wins an award. During his acceptance speech, he reminds the audience black people are soulless animals, and the award is immediately rescinded.

He starts a Fivver and draws people's cats.

Cont'd

As the house was neglected due to lack of income, Missy spent more time at the dojo. As a result, she bruised all the nailbeds on her feet and her toenails fell off. This, combined with her already turtley face, led her to become a Jeremy Allen White impersonator.

She was then asked to perform at a Bat Mitzfah, and incoherently started screaming about Jews in front of the parents who were to hire her, ever though she knew why she was there. She's just stupid.

She now resides in modest 24x12 aquarium, where her owner feeds her banana slices.

I might have been one of said people who leaked aspects of Nana’s info to some in black twitter. Which Nana then blocked me and I lost a burner for “doxing” but whatever. Quite fun tagging him in his late payments

PSA: DO NOT. I repeat. DO NOT download a vpn and IP spoofer on your phone. DO NOT start a GRINDr account with his photos and location. That is just childish and dumb. DON'T. Don't.

"It's these Reddit assholes! They make up stories about me, like I'm a racist and a pedophile and an alcoholic and I fuck transsexuals and spit on my own floor and they send them to these Twitter niggers, and now they're driving by my FUCKING HOUSE! MY TWEETS HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

"None of this explains the dead woman in your living room, Mr. Cue-mia."

"I TOLD YOU, I LOST MY GUN AND MY GIRLFRIEND MUST HAVE STEPPED ON IT! SHE HAS...HAD...BIG AHHAHAHA FEET! BEING AN IRRESPONSIBLE GUN OWNER HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"

"Have you been drinking tonight, sir?"

"My doctor SAID I could! Wine is considered FOOD on the other side! IT'S GOOD FOR THE HEART! MY ALCOHOLISM HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT!"