• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Someone out there most likely has audio or a description of the FH rileys fight. Has it ever leaked?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Relistening to Opie giving out Erocks phone number and Ant says that the listeners through Paltalk (?) hear everything through his headphone feed which is separate from the show audio feed. This also made me think about a separate comment Opie made responding to Greggshells, claiming “everyone fawwwwkin heard it (the fight after the FH Rileys incident)”.

So has anyone got a vague description of how the fight went or audio of it? I remember seeing some veteran brothermen on the old sub describing seeing the fight ensue on Paltalk but its lost by now.

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Relistening to Opie giving out Erocks phone number and Ant says that the listeners through Paltalk (?) hear everything through his headphone feed which is separate from the show audio feed. This also made me think about a separate comment Opie made responding to Greggshells, claiming “everyone fawwwwkin heard it (the fight after the FH Rileys incident)”.

So has anyone got a vague description of how the fight went or audio of it? I remember seeing some veteran brothermen on the old sub describing seeing the fight ensue on Paltalk but its lost by now.
I think Ant switched the camera off soon after the fight started and then there was like 15 minutes of Rage Music, they went into best of and then came back live sans Opie.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
then there was like 15 minutes of Rage Music, they went into best of and then came back live sans Opie.
I have the show audio in a separate thread i have in my back pocket but its just a couple seconds of audio. SFM plays and fades into Jimmy and Ant sans Opie where Jimmy apologizes for the wait and explains he had his dick out in studio and wouldn’t put it away.

When Opie eventually came back that later weekend he opened the show with “Goodmorrrning…Me and Anthony had a fight…”
:image_9253: “Yeah…”
:brothaman_sm: “You guys didn’t talk about that?!”
:image_9248: “Uh ..Wuh…Uh we didn’t think….”

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
I have the show audio in a separate thread i have in my back pocket but its just a couple seconds of audio. SFM plays and fades into Jimmy and Ant sans Opie where Jimmy apologizes for the wait and explains he had his dick out in studio and wouldn’t put it away.

When Opie eventually came back that later weekend he opened the show with “Goodmorrrning…Me and Anthony had a fight…”
:image_9253: “Yeah…”
:brothaman_sm: “You guys didn’t talk about that?!”
:image_9248: “Uh ..Wuh…Uh we didn’t think….”
I believe he said "Me and Ant got in a fight, Danny got fired. What you didn't talk about that?" Opster keeps it real.