• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Some twit interviewed Joe Cumia of Almost Journey!

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
No idea when this was done, but it's at least amusing.

Opened for Shaggy in the Cayman Islands? Maybe my gag of him opening for me isn't so far fetched after all.
I like that you keep up on Joe Cumia, google his name from time to time and so on. Musicianship is a type of brotherhood is what i hear.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
No idea when this was done, but it's at least amusing.

Opened for Shaggy in the Cayman Islands? Maybe my gag of him opening for me isn't so far fetched after all.
I bet if Joe ever opened for anyone worth a shit his whole set would be covers of their songs. He's just that dumb. "Gonna play a few from my old Stiltskin tribute band Shitskin. I use a loopah. Digitech."

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
People pay to see you, so you better deliver and be lucky enough to do what you're doing.

Joseph Cumia’s final, cryptic line from this interview.

Hrmph. Maybe it should be: your younger siblings pay you, so you better deliver and be lucky enough to do what you're doing.