Some tranny drag queen died during a performance

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I'm confused. Drag has traditionally been gay men dressing up like women and acting all diva and shit. This nigger was "trans," and as they tell us, trans women are women, so how is this drag? Seems like cultural appropriation, if you ask me.
Gay dudes, you really need to take back your communities before they're taken over by faggots.

I'm confused. Drag has traditionally been gay men dressing up like women and acting all diva and shit. This nigger was "trans," and as they tell us, trans women are women, so how is this drag? Seems like cultural appropriation, if you ask me.
Gay dudes, you really need to take back your communities before they're taken over by faggots.
I know a couple fags, and they feel the same way. "Drag" used to be a gay thing, like you just said...men dressing up as women and vamping it up. Trannies had nothing whatsoever to do with it. Now, though, the he/shes have taken it over, and your average male homos hate it. A man claiming to be a "real" woman is the antithesis of everything fags value. They're fags, they don't want "women" around. It's bizarre, I know, but totally true.

G

I know a couple fags, and they feel the same way. "Drag" used to be a gay thing, like you just said...men dressing up as women and vamping it up. Trannies had nothing whatsoever to do with it. Now, though, the he/shes have taken it over, and your average male homos hate it. A man claiming to be a "real" woman is the antithesis of everything fags value. They're fags, they don't want "women" around. It's bizarre, I know, but totally true.
Thanks for the inside tip, my heterosexual friend.

G

Up until the 1970s they were just called 'female impersonators'...

G

Staunchly hetero, but I like to fraternize with all the colors of the rainbow. Not the blacks, though, and not the spics or the Hindus or the Asians, as I can't understand them. And Tunisians sicken me. But everyone else, more or less.
Here's a Tunisian tranny: Khookha McQueer

800px-Khookha_McQueer_autoportrait_5.jpg

G

If this is who they're trying to kill with the Jew Jab, then I fully support it.