• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So who's worse: Dry Drunk Jam Morton or Piss Swill Pat Sean?

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Pat. Jim has a job, even if he isnt very good at it, and he's honest about what a piece of shit he is. Pats just a pathetic fat fuck, that lives in a constant state of denial. If they were both going to get hit by a truck in minecraft, and I have to save one of them, it would be Jim

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Playing contrarian here. Kim Snoreton. He has a way bigger audience (Pat has like 100 people that actually follow him that aren’t us), he has raped at least 1 girl, and his lying about being an alcoholic is incredibly offensive to anyone who’s had real issues with drugs or alcohol. He abuses this further by using his position to talk down to real drug addict faggots like Artie Lange and Rich Vos. He stole 60k from truckers and acted like he was doing them the favor. He defended Amy Schumer while throwing Louis under the bus even though Louis did a lot more for him. He betrayed The Destroyer and pretended like he was the reasonable one, who was really the victim in the whole situation, once again showing his complete lack of loyalty while pretending to be the opposite. Pat just sits around, steals money from taxpayers, and tweets fatly. He has never actually harmed another individual and he’s really no worse than his black neighbors.

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
I heard he killed Bernard Trammell in Minecraft
I believe in innocent until proven guilty. He has been proven fat and retarded. I’ll wait for the good people at the MPD to finish their investigation before I say he’s fat, retarded, AND a murderer.

G

PaTrick is worse and it’s not really a contest. Jim is an established comedian (unfortunately), is well known in radio (dying media but whatever) and has been noted is actually self aware enough to know he’s a scumbag.

The only thing that might work against Jim is his having sexually assaulted a drunk woman when he ‘fucked one on a table.’ Then again that first hook up between Fat Fuck and Nikki was most definitely *not* consensual given how drunk she had to have been.

In other words if I was in a fertility clinic that was on fire and had a choice between saving a bunch of embryos, Pat or Jim I’d nope the fuck out while laughing hysterically while they both were burned alive.

Fin

Forum Clout
Playing contrarian here. Kim Snoreton. He has a way bigger audience (Pat has like 100 people that actually follow him that aren’t us), he has raped at least 1 girl, and his lying about being an alcoholic is incredibly offensive to anyone who’s had real issues with drugs or alcohol. He abuses this further by using his position to talk down to real drug addict faggots like Artie Lange and Rich Vos. He stole 60k from truckers and acted like he was doing them the favor. He defended Amy Schumer while throwing Louis under the bus even though Louis did a lot more for him. He betrayed The Destroyer and pretended like he was the reasonable one, who was really the victim in the whole situation, once again showing his complete lack of loyalty while pretending to be the opposite. Pat just sits around, steals money from taxpayers, and tweets fatly. He has never actually harmed another individual and he’s really no worse than his black neighbors.
Thanks for reminding me what a cunt the worm is. He needs to face his comeuppance.

But didn't Patrick write a book with themes and storylines that would appeal to pedos? I dunno if it's something a brothaman made up but I'm gonna assume that's right. He's also Facebook friends with a convicted pedophile (being FB friends with people is not a Trivial thing imo), and we all know about his connection to Paul Weiner. There was also the instance of him threatening to dox an anti pedophile protest and I've seen a YouTube video about the SFWA and a connection to pedophilia.

That's just the tip of the iceberg with Pat and quite frankly I am disgusted by it. Jim Norton raped a girl yes, but being a rapist isn't as bad as being friends (which he refuses to denounce) with a convicted pedo plus the other connections. It truly sickens me, and this fuck has the nerve to be such a sanctimonious finger pointer

Gay Faggot.

Forum Clout
Thanks for reminding me what a cunt the worm is. He needs to face his comeuppance.

But didn't Patrick write a book with themes and storylines that would appeal to pedos? I dunno if it's something a brothaman made up but I'm gonna assume that's right. He's also Facebook friends with a convicted pedophile (being FB friends with people is not a Trivial thing imo), and we all know about his connection to Paul Weiner. There was also the instance of him threatening to dox an anti pedophile protest and I've seen a YouTube video about the SFWA and a connection to pedophilia.

That's just the tip of the iceberg with Pat and quite frankly I am disgusted by it. Jim Norton raped a girl yes, but being a rapist isn't as bad as being friends (which he refuses to denounce) with a convicted pedo plus the other connections. It truly sickens me, and this fuck has the nerve to be such a sanctimonious finger pointer
I didn’t consider that for my argument which is my mistake. I will say most people are probably at least acquaintances with a pedo and are unaware. The pig is retarded so there’s a chance he doesn’t understand. He thinks he’s fighting nazis not defending pedos. Morepun has actually raped someone. I consider that worse than thinking like a retard. Pig in a way, is also being sort of loyal to the people who have helped him. Boreton threw the person who gave him is gig away, and threw his friend who supported him the most under the bus. He’s done this publicly on the radio in front of thousands. Fat does his stupid shit in front of 10s on Twitter.

Forum Clout
I didn’t consider that for my argument which is my mistake. I will say most people are probably at least acquaintances with a pedo and are unaware. The pig is retarded so there’s a chance he doesn’t understand. He thinks he’s fighting nazis not defending pedos. Morepun has actually raped someone. I consider that worse than thinking like a retard. Pig in a way, is also being sort of loyal to the people who have helped him. Boreton threw the person who gave him is gig away, and threw his friend who supported him the most under the bus. He’s done this publicly on the radio in front of thousands. Fat does his stupid shit in front of 10s on Twitter.
It's a tough one

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Norton’s a creep but luckily isn’t as “famous” as he used to be. He used to get booked regularly on the Tonight Show (back when it was regularly seen by 5-6 million people a night) and could play large theaters due to being on Opie & Anthony. He went from being a comedian that was seen as edgy and would call other comedians out for being hacks to a prop comic making noises on Internet videos. I think he’s a total worm but at least isn’t as famous as he once was. Pat on the other hand is a big fat idiot so it’s a tough one.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
I would much rather meet and have a conversation with ANYONE from o&a than Pat. Even Roland or Danny or Sandy Kane. They are all fun to ridicule but even the worst of them are still better humans than the biovating twittaholic narcissist.

Last edited:

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
At the bare minimum, Jim can laugh at a joke made at his expense.
As much as I despise Norton this is really the difference. Pat is "AWW! WASSAMATTER, BABYBOY?!?!?!?!?!" to a level even Norton can't comprehend. Also, Jim may have stolen thousands of dollars from his retarded fanbase but Pat stole thousand of dollars from tax payers.