• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"So what do you think you're going to do with your 34 minutes of video exaaaacTly? Go ahead and explain it to me."

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
"I'm gonna post them on Youtube [where they'll get almost 60k views in 48 hours.]"

0f0b1f20fcdf26366ce09c8e39c94ad9.png

"...Good for you, child."

Forum Clout
We're two guys who have a strained relationship due to one of us being an overt pedophile who shares pictures of the lady-boys he pays to fuck while in Thailand.

"They have great beaches there..."
I don't get the appeal. I mean being buried in 19-20 year old strange for hardly any money seems cool but the women (and boys) over there just have no sex appeal at all. Plus the whole AIDs risk.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
I don't get the appeal. I mean being buried in 19-20 year old strange for hardly any money seems cool but the women (and boys) over there just have no sex appeal at all. Plus the whole AIDs risk.
Any middle aged white guy who travels SEA alone is probably there to fuck kids. Maybe some eurotrash fratboy types go there to party and bang adult hookers/ladyboys (any hole is a goal, no homo) but for most it's their tiny emaciated bodies reminding them of kids that they want, or for a few dollars more you can get the real deal. Where did uncle paul vacation again?