• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So what about Sacha Baron Cohen, Pat?

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
"No no no, no no no, no no no."

Patrick S. Tomlinson, Master Orator...

OIP.6ZmnRXdSo7SPkSIODeGUywAAAA

N

NIGGER_ANNIHILATOR_1488

There isn't a single tweet in his entire history (unless bitter is malfunctioning) about Sacha baron Cohen, which I find very peculiar. His show "Who is America" dunked on Trump supporters and even I thought some parts were hilarious. Yet not a peep from Fatso. I guess it's too high brow for him, not enough pew pews and capes and strong female protagonists

BudDickman

Forum Clout
There isn't a single tweet in his entire history (unless bitter is malfunctioning) about Sacha baron Cohen, which I find very peculiar. His show "Who is America" dunked on Trump supporters and even I thought some parts were hilarious. Yet not a peep from Fatso. I guess it's too high brow for him, not enough pew pews and capes and strong female protagonists
He has the sense of humor of a woman. I'm sure he's never even watched Seinfeld, which is a good barometer. He said he hated Idiocracy, even though he stole the bit about the main character's name being the result of a clerical error.

He thinks wacky made up stories and word salads are funny. Woman.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
The guy threatening to suck a strapon penis made me cry

Forum Clout
He doesn't understand comedic irony. He's a smooth-brained dullard.
He considers George Carlin highbrow comedy and that's his idol. He also thinks he's as "intelligent" and "funny" as Carlin and all other comedy and comedians are beneath him.

It's never crossed his mind that Carlin would hate the shit out if him because he is the epitome of a low I.Q. consumer who can't think for himself and regurgitates whatever script his "side" is told to say by big media, big corporate, big pharma, and big government.

chewtoycock

$200 worth of dead meat
Forum Clout
He considers George Carlin highbrow comedy and that's his idol. He also thinks he's as "intelligent" and "funny" as Carlin and all other comedy and comedians are beneath him.

It's never crossed his mind that Carlin would hate the shit out if him because he is the epitome of a low I.Q. consumer who can't think for himself and regurgitates whatever script his "side" is told to say by big media, big corporate, big pharma, and big government.
Yeah, and don't forget that his dad was at a show where carlin was arrested, which makes pat more of an expert on comedy than others. I'm going to say allegedly on that story, because it's slightly less likely than his dad being present in a gay rodeo as "the hole" (which is distinct from the radio concept of a "hole", if you catch my drift)