So the FBI raids Trump...but arent alot of Feds Trumptards?

G

Imagine you're an FBI agent who is all into MAGA but you cant do shit. Why isn't there like an internal revolt from all the White patriotic, middle-management types? Trump should have at least couple hundred FBI agent insiders reporting to him on the FBI's next move. Why didn't they warn him?

Because they got bills to pay, lol. There is no 'patriotism' or 'duty'...just money and bills.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
The FBI is made up of people more like Patrick than MAGAtards, by a lot.

Robert Alexander Smith, 65, was arrested Wednesday at his home in Stansbury Park, Utah, where the abuse is believed to have occurred. Utah authorities arrested Smith following an investigation by the Tooele County Sheriff’s Office, according to KSL-TV. The investigation included interviews with five girls who accuse Smith of sexual assault.

“He was charged with four counts of aggravated sexual abuse of a child without incident,” according to court documents.

According to Fox 13, the federal employee was charged with “four 1st degree felonies of aggravated sexual abuse of a child, four class A felonies of lewdness with a child and two class B felonies of lewdness.”

Smith’s arrest first came to light when one of the girls, who was 6 or 7 at the time of the alleged abuse, told her mother about something “very uncomfortable.” The girl told investigators that in 2020, Smith asked her several times to touch him under his clothes.

Another girl said Smith asked her to do the same to him, while others said Smith touched them inappropriately under their clothes.
If you follow the work of Eric Striker, you'll see that the FBI appears to screen for people like this.

These aren't the kinds of things that Trump supporters do.

G

Funny how all of the Pat types were creaming their pants over the raid as OMG!!! HES GOING TO JAIL!!! ITS HAPPENING!!! and the story has already left the news. That unfunny faggot Stephen Colbert compared the raid to Christmas coming early.
Its so fucking weird too. Grown men getting giddy over some doofus billionaire going to prison, while he sits in Florida just enjoying himself. Pretend he goes to prison, then what…democracy saved?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Its so fucking weird too. Grown men getting giddy over some doofus billionaire going to prison, while he sits in Florida just enjoying himself. Pretend he goes to prison, then what…democracy saved?
The only people that make politics their whole life are the most miserable. It’s really amped up since Trump, especially since he hasn’t been president for over 2 years and the same types that cried how awful trump made their lives are still sad.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
He broke so many people. I give him credit.
I’ve seen educated people I’m friends with post on social media how Trump was going to rot away in Russia after Biden took office. They still believe all that Russia nonsense with zero proof that the 2016 election was stolen by Putin yet since their guy won in 2020 nothing suspicious happened and it’s treason to question an election.

G

Imagine you're an FBI agent who is all into MAGA but you cant do shit. Why isn't there like an internal revolt from all the White patriotic, middle-management types? Trump should have at least couple hundred FBI agent insiders reporting to him on the FBI's next move. Why didn't they warn him?

Because they got bills to pay, lol. There is no 'patriotism' or 'duty'...just money and bills.
Hush child bills are things we avoid along with judgement debts.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed

when I was in the military, I got out in '18, I was "MAGA". I was called a racist a few times and the higher ranking blacks and faggots treated me like shit.

And by "MAGA", I didn't want wars and didn't want people breaking into the USA... Evil, I know.

When it comes to Law Enforcement, military, ABC agency's, and even school teachers to a certain degree, there are people that want change for the better but the system is always going against them.

A brand new recruit or teacher learns really fucking quick if they want to stick around to keep their mouth fucking shut, and color in the lines. Clinton, Bush, and Obama, along with 9/11 happing made it so most of these places run on careerism. I'm sure it happened before Clinton, but I think it was amplified starting with him onward into 9/11.

Most government jobs, at all levels are bullshit, you get paid a lot for hardly doing shit. It's the closest people will ever get to being in the mafia without getting in trouble.