• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So so so so you're telling me LIBTARDS like ROCK AND ROLL?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
4ffe9a1ed5b1d3bbd00fcd0ef1fc3dde.jpg

I received this in my email a half an hour ago from the American fan. Said it came from Joe's Instagram - or as he put it, "what claims to be Joes Instagram."

Is this legitimate? I'm sure he would hate to have this sent to him repeatedly. It's the equivalent of finding a photograph of Patrick shaking the Donald's hand. Or Anthony gleefully sucking a cock.

Last edited:

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Holy hell, you lads aren't kidding.

Was this unknown to everyone? I didn't know he had an Instagram myself.
Yeah, the picture has circulated around before. It’s funny of Joe to bring it up on his own. You’d think a MAGA REPUBLICAN wouldn’t want to ASSOCIATE himself with SCUM like Bill Clinton.

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
4ffe9a1ed5b1d3bbd00fcd0ef1fc3dde.jpg

I received this in my email a half an hour ago from the American fan. Said it came from Joe's Instagram - or as he put it, "what claims to be Joes Instagram."

Is this legitimate? I'm sure he would hate to have this sent to him repeatedly. It's the equivalent of finding a photograph of Patrick shaking the Donald's hand. Or Anthony gleefully sucking a cock.
two pedophile rapists