• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So seriously.... WAS that Kyle Tomlinson posting on the old forum or not?

Harry Powell

Ymunkoke, child
I thought someone took credit for it just recently but I could be wrong. 16, dick, internet.
No, someone did.

it was absolutely one of us, I called it out last time someone asked, and someone here fessed up.

the real KT clearly hates being in the company of his brother as much as Adrienne. Possibly more.

I can only assume Patso texted Rona “I can’t wait until we’re both divorced “

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
No, someone did.

it was absolutely one of us, I called it out last time someone asked, and someone here fessed up.

the real KT clearly hates being in the company of his brother as much as Adrienne. Possibly more.

I can only assume Patso texted Rona “I can’t wait until we’re both divorced “
Kyle has a good job and presumably an alright life for a blockhead who's been bald his whole life like Charlie Brown. He doesn't have time for Pat's shit. Pat exclusively refers to him as his little brother. When he is absolutely forced to see him I bet Pat calls him "baby bro" and tries to give him a noogie, carelessly knocking the cocksucker cap off his head, exposing his baldness which he is self conscious about because he's had his school friends making fun of him and pulling the football away at the last second on him his whole life.

AntsBatteryCharge

&$;;-:
Did they both choose this movie? Was it a Pat pick and little Kyle was humoring him?

37-F21907-C95-D-45-DD-8-C01-1-DC1-A0-FA41-EB.jpg

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Kyle has a good job and presumably an alright life for a blockhead who's been bald his whole life like Charlie Brown. He doesn't have time for Pat's shit. Pat exclusively refers to him as his little brother. When he is absolutely forced to see him I bet Pat calls him "baby bro" and tries to give him a noogie, carelessly knocking the cocksucker cap off his head, exposing his baldness which he is self conscious about because he's had his school friends making fun of him and pulling the football away at the last second on him his whole life.
pat likes to pretend he's cooler than his brother as a point of pride and kyle is too kind to just smash him and point out nobody actually likes him