So men will act like this when someone is "cheating" at fishing... but don't do shit with niggers and jews?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
What did he do, I have no idea whats going on
They have been winning tournaments for a new boat, $300k, etc for a while. Other fisherman were getting suspicious because there is no way thier catches could match the weight to the size and finally got them to cut open the fish at weigh-in. They were adding weight by wrapping lead weights in fish fillets.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
They have been winning tournaments for a new boat, $300k, etc for a while. Other fisherman were getting suspicious because there is no way thier catches could match the weight to the size and finally got them to cut open the fish at weigh-in. They were adding weight by wrapping lead weights in fish fillets.
Oh ok, I didnt know the weight mattered.

“I earrrrned thaaat!”

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Every sport is rife with cheating. Steroids, drugs, corked bats, corrupt referees, losing on purpose, gambling cheating. Literally chess and fishing are filled with cheaters. The Little League World Series has had multiple teams of high school kids or kids from other countries forming super teams and forging their home addresses.

People who watch pretty much any sport are losers. And at this point participating in the sports makes you a loser. Because you are either cheating and winning or just losing.

Stent

swatchsticker
If I ever came second in a tournament to these guys I'd be pissed too. Like, if I could have won a brand new bass boat or a shitload of money but didn't because this dick is ruining fish by filling them full of lead, I'd probably try to get him to fight me.
You don't disrespect the tournament. Fish can fill you full of lead, punks.

MV5BMTQ5NzczMjE5NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzcyMjEzMjE@._V1_.jpg