So... is Posts by Ghosts dead?

At one point I felt sorry for Nikki, but now I'm thinking they're both parasitic leaches with their PPP loans, I'd like to know if they claimed to employ each other full-time (is that even legal), we know for sure Fats hardly does any work & now it looks like beery doesn't either.

She probably went with the hipster business model: 1) get some money from parents, 2) find an oversized workspace & some friends, 3) think of a vague idea & name,

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

DON'T INTERRUPT ME CUNT
At one point I felt sorry for Nikki, but now I'm thinking they're both parasitic leaches with their PPP loans, I'd like to know if they claimed to employ each other full-time (is that even legal), we know for sure Fats hardly does any work & now it looks like beery doesn't either.

She probably went with the hipster business model: 1) get some money from parents, 2) find an oversized workspace & some friends, 3) think of a vague idea & name,
There are so many jew tricks with businesses, one place I worked guys were retiring but company didn't want them to, so they offered have them retire and collect but still keep working and getting paid by "hiring" his wife that was not working and just using her name on paperwork to hide it

Imagine owning a business where you claim to raise visibility for your customers and nobody can find anything about you online including whether or not you’re even fucking open. These two retards seem to be in a race to see who can be more embarrassing professionally
Assuming you contacted them the same day, which could you get faster: a Posts By Ghosts assessment, or a Colorspunking from Betsy the Cow?

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
There are so many jew tricks with businesses, one place I worked guys were retiring but company didn't want them to, so they offered have them retire and collect but still keep working and getting paid by "hiring" his wife that was not working and just using her name on paperwork to hide it
The trick I've seen is to have them retire, and then get hired as "consultants" at a friend's company, and then hire them back as consultants on effectively the same hourly rate.

We didn't bother having a leaving party for one guy as after 20+ years of service he was only gone for a weekend.