• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So is Jeffrey Hollander / Kurt Love still alive or what?

G

I vaguely remember this Qtard level bullshit.

I honestly don’t understand sometimes if those types of people are plants made to discredit anyone who ever questions any narrative by making everyone who questions something look like a fucking retard.

Yes, I’m absolutely certain that before I would take a picture with my balcony in the background as someone is being noisily tortured, I wouldn’t close the curtain, or wait a few minutes, or make sure that whatever is going on on the balcony is done before I say “cheese!“

And I mean it’s so easy for that to just slip through the cracks, because it’s such an every day occurrence and not a big deal, it’s not noisy or something you want to hide or even think twice about, so it’s easy to just forget that it’s going on. So you can see why I might have my picture taken accidentally while someone’s being tortured on my balcony.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
I vaguely remember this Qtard level bullshit.

I honestly don’t understand sometimes if those types of people are plants made to discredit anyone who ever questions any narrative by making everyone who questions something look like a fucking retard.

Yes, I’m absolutely certain that before I would take a picture with my balcony in the background as someone is being noisily tortured, I wouldn’t close the curtain, or wait a few minutes, or make sure that whatever is going on on the balcony is done before I say “cheese!“

And I mean it’s so easy for that to just slip through the cracks, because it’s such an every day occurrence and not a big deal, it’s not noisy or something you want to hide or even think twice about, so it’s easy to just forget that it’s going on. So you can see why I might have my picture taken accidentally while someone’s being tortured on my balcony.

It was on purpose...

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
I mean it seems like he should have been recycled back into the mix by now. With as desperate as Nana is for guests, you'd think he'd be on the show by now with Joe as a sidekick

Smeckler's Powder

Forum Clout
Brilliant doublespeak. If nothing about a rumor makes sense, pretend it was all by design.
None of these super famous pieces of shit run their own faggy internet bullshit. There's teams of a bunch of people working on every single one of their posts.