So I had divorce court today

The judge said I've decided to give your wife $600 a week. I said that's great, I'll try to chip in myself from time to time also.

Thank you folks, you've been terrific so far. Are you ready for your headliner?

You heard him on The Opie & Anthony Show, he has an awesome podcast that is only surpassed by Opie Radio Podcast. Give it up for Joe Rogan!

1654868069185.png

Last edited:

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
I bought tickets to go see him in Austin a few years back and I brought a couple friends with me. I was kinda embarrassed by how unfunny the whole show was since it was my idea to go. It was Ian Edwards, Joey Diaz, and Rogan.

Now that I’m thinking about it the pride parade was the same day and it ended right next to the theater. Shthank about it..

G

I bought tickets to go see him in Austin a few years back and I brought a couple friends with me. I was kinda embarrassed by how unfunny the whole show was since it was my idea to go. It was Ian Edwards, Joey Diaz, and Rogan.

Now that I’m thinking about it the pride parade was the same day and it ended right next to the theater. Shthank about it..

None of those standup comedians are actually funny. Standup sucks.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
I've lost so much respect for the Navy Seal teams. There's always one selling shitty energy drinks or giving generic motivational speeches to dentist conventions.
Marcus Luttrell never fired his weapon in combat during the whole 'Lone Survivor' mission in real life (Operation Red Wings). And wait until you find out that Bin Laden was dead in 2001. Navy Seals have always been huge pussies and massive fuck-ups. Seal Team Six was founded by a criminal.

Stent

black suit and a smile
Marcus Luttrell never fired his weapon in combat during the whole 'Lone Survivor' mission in real life (Operation Red Wings). And wait until you find out that Bin Laden was dead in 2001. Navy Seals have always been huge pussies and massive fuck-ups. Seal Team Six was founded by a criminal.
Hearing the other side of the Lone Survivor story was hilarious and Jesse Ventura was right to tell Chris Kyle to go fuck himself.

G

see how long you canmake it through this mahn

[MEDIA=youtube]yfGjfLSmsA4[/MEDIA]