So, how many here were raised by a terrible mother?

Did your mother Fuck you up in the head?

• Total voters

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Not me, my MUDDAH wuz a saint. But in the off chance you were, how fucked up are you? Did you sign away your kids, too? How often are you noT on TwiTTer?

Because really, Mama Raven ruined an already damaged little boy. Some people should pass a test to be parents.

G

My mum was great. Very loving, good, honest, very charismatic and funny, loved people. Died before her time, a horrible cancer death.

Then there was my grandfather. Cheated business partners and always came out on top, didn't go to either of his wives funerals or indeed his daughter's who killed herself. Had a lot of guy friends but they were mostly shallow relationships based around drinking scotch, playing cards and exchanging business gossip. Killed people during the war, was a total misogynist and, according to my dad, used young prostitutes well into his 70s. Died peacefully in his sleep at 93.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
My mum was great. Very loving, good, honest, very charismatic and funny, loved people. Died before her time, a horrible cancer death.

Then there was my grandfather. Cheated business partners and always came out on top, didn't go to either of his wives funerals or indeed his daughter's who killed herself. Had a lot of guy friends but they were mostly shallow relationships based around drinking scotch, playing cards and exchanging business gossip. Killed people during the war, was a total misogynist and, according to my dad, used young prostitutes well into his 70s. Died peacefully in his sleep at 93.
God missed your mother more

Uncle Floyd

"But now you're getting sued kinda stupid"

As God wills it.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Long story, they took turns fucking up. Disowned them during covid and never looked back. The previous 7 years they didn't call at all and we had to make all contact... unless someone needed money, then I'd get a text with who and how much.

Don't even love them miss them.

I turned out fine enough minus the trust issues, deviant sexual behavior, alcoholism, and all sorts of stuff. But my life is great anyway.