• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So grossed out right now

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Guys, I'm literally shaking rn.

I was walking my daughter home from school (yes, unlike some people I didn't permanently sign away my rights to my daughter) and I walked by a neighbor as he was getting into his car.

He was wearing a Bert Kreischer T-shirt.

He moved too fast for me to snap a picture, but I'm traumatized and not sure I can continue my work day.

Please pray for me.

1650569676510.png

Imager

I see penises everywhere
I guess you live in California...sucks man
I live in Wisconsin.

Or maybe the east coast. That's what made this even more shocking.

Honestly, I feel very sorry for you. You’re a good man for not making an insulting noise to him. I can’t say I wouldn’t.
It was weird to see this in real life. Completely unprepared. I think I know what the average new yorker felt on 9/11.

G

Dude, it’s pretty funny. Sometimes, he gets DRUNK! Then, he does both. It’s CRAZY dude!
I think it was the Donald Trump election coverage where Bill Burr was completely owning this stupid bitch and of course good old Bert did the only move he knows which is take his shirt off, and I remember Bill Burr sarcastically screaming OH MY GOD HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF! HE'S WAVING IT AROUND! WE'RE ALL CHEERING FOR IT! And that was literally the only time that I ever laughed while Bert Kreischer has been on stage.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
I think it was the Donald Trump election coverage where Bill Burr was completely owning this stupid bitch and of course good old Bert did the only move he knows which is take his shirt off, and I remember Bill Burr sarcastically screaming OH MY GOD HE TOOK HIS SHIRT OFF! HE'S WAVING IT AROUND! WE'RE ALL CHEERING FOR IT! And that was literally the only time that I ever laughed while Bert Kreischer has been on stage.
Wait a second .... are you telling me ... that this obviously overweight, out of shape guy takes off his shirt ... ON PURPOSE?!

HA HA HA HOLEE SHIT! I never would have thought of something like that in a million years! How outrageous! I guess that is why he gets paid the big bucks.