• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

So did Fatrick change his number, and no one found the new one, so now he doesnt get criminally harrassing texts?

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Funny how the trolls told him exactly how to avoid them and he refused FOR YEARS. He finally does it and just like that. No more calls. If only he will follow the " Stop responding!" advice.

1718224071278.png

1718224034972.png

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
The lawyers in their new grifter lawsuit must have finally convinced him to do it because they're having a difficult time making a convincing case that he's a "victim" when there's ample evidence of him encouraging and antagonizing his trolls for years.
Surely everything drying up immediately after he changes his number is just going to hurt his case just as bad

Professor Rape

49 20 4C 49 4B 45 20 52 41 50 45
Forum Clout
He did it right after having Niki (Lynn) pay Rahul. She probably demanded iT. And it doesn’t necessarily help his case against the city.

Even the dumbest social engineer could phish his new number but my guess is no one’s tried.
The last texts sent to him before he stopped reply were a group text with niki and lynne, and then he replied privately. The texter showed what pat was secretly doing in the group chat.

Forum Clout
Funny how the trolls told him exactly how to avoid them and he refused FOR YEARS. He finally does it and just like that. No more calls. If only he will follow the " Stop responding!" advice.

View attachment 205364
View attachment 205363
Was this to me about Hildy? I think he said something like that to me, simply for pointing out Hildy was calling (which he said was one of us, it wasn't). I also said they were a nuisance not terrorism.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Was this to me about Hildy? I think he said something like that to me, simply for pointing out Hildy was calling (which he said was one of us, it wasn't). I also said they were a nuisance not terrorism.
Maybe, probably. The account he is responding to was banned so there is no hint of who he is talking to.