• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

"smells like bubble gum and homework"

Forum Clout
GridArt_20220914_161201052.jpg

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Anthony used to creepily say this on da show years ago when referring to young girls. He's a paedophile, folks. The signs have always been there. No telling how many times he's offended. Can't believe I ever liked the Opie and Anthony radio progrum
Listening to Ant’s Stuttering John takedown and hearing him talk about how he only dabbled in legal pussy is fucking delusional. Lets take Danny Ross’ allegations out of it and just look at Ants own fucking words:

•Had to have a girlfriend admitted to pediatrics
•Took a 17 year old to his high school reunion
•Banged a 17-18 year old when he was cheating on Jill.
•Joked about jerking off to Icarly
•Joked about going as young as 12 but then in all seriousness states his limit at 14.

There’s definitely more here i’m forgetting. Even if Ant isn’t a registered sex offender pedo, his behavior is fucking creepy. I get youngness = Hot. This is a fact. But even as someone below the age of 30 i would feel extremely creepy fucking an 18 year old, no less dating one.

Forum Clout
Listening to Ant’s Stuttering John takedown and hearing him talk about how he only dabbled in legal pussy is fucking delusional. Lets take Danny Ross’ allegations out of it and just look at Ants own fucking words:

•Joked about going as young as 12 but then in all seriousness states his limit at 14.

There’s definitely more here i’m forgetting. Even if Ant isn’t a registered sex offender pedo, his behavior is fucking creepy. I get youngness = Hot. This is a fact. But even as someone below the age of 30 i would feel extremely creepy fucking an 18 year old, no less dating one.

He's also followed several 14-year-old girls on Instagram, like that girl from Game of Thrones for example. I have no idea if he's ever been confronted with that.

Forum Clout
Joked about jerking off to Icarly
That one was especially egregious. He kept trying to shoehorn it into an unrelated discussion, and the gang was just ignoring him. But he kept going there, until Norton, one of the biggest perverts who's ever lived, said "what's wrong with you?" in a totally serious way. Nana just HAD to let his guy pals know how he wanted to fuck a 12 year old.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Forum Clout

He actually “joked” about going as low as 9.

G

What I really want to know is, his prom girl story...having the girl's dad drive him and give him the 'tawk' or whatever.

What kind of father would even ENTERTAIN a pock marked 20 something being around his daughter, to even need to lay down the rules? That always rubbed me, the father must have been some under-class scumbag.

Forum Clout
He actually “joked” about going as low as 9.
And he always does it in that really obnoxious, sniggering, tittering way, like it's a great source of pride to him. He genuinely believes other heterosexual men envy him and wish they could be like him, which is why he loves talking about it so much.

Forum Clout

That time he started screaming like a lunatic that everyone would fuck 14 year olds if given the chance and sincerely thought the entire rest of the room was just pretending they wouldn't.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
That time he started screaming like a lunatic that everyone would fuck 14 year olds if given the chance and sincerely thought the entire rest of the room was just pretending they wouldn't.
“WHATT??? YOURE TELLING ME YOUVE NEVER SEEN A HOT ASS 14 YEAR OLD”

Yeah, Ant. When I was fucking 12. Any normal person with a half functioning brain recognizes that is a FUCKING CHILD. Even the 18 shit i could excuse but I have NEVER seen a “hot ass 14 year old”.