• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

#SlurpThoroughly

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
383C3BEC-251F-42B3-ADE1-EBE9566EE949.jpeg

Carol's Stink Blaster

Poot poot poot poot
It's hilarious how that obese waddling pud pretends he's some sort of dietician with a bottomless well of "healthy tips and recipes" he simply has to share with his pathetic social media followers. The Cumias are masters of hiding reality behind their carefully crafted social media personas.
When they're hanging out with Fat from Gookland and the rest of the Fat Pack, it's easy to think you're the healthiest one

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Joe basically just learned at the age of 70 that canned soup isn't healthy and contains a lot of sodium.
Hrrrrmph. Why learn something you don’t have to? I forget sometimes MILLENIALS didn’t have parents making HomeCooked meals for them every night. The “Greatest” generation really was JUST that. Went through the Depression, learned how to FIGHT and raised a generation of FREEDOM lovers all before 50. Let’s see you accomplish one of those.😎😎😎

Now back to the point. I made a healthy and cheap alternative to the Fast Food Industry. Simple, delicious, and most importantly, CHEAP. You don’t like sharing good ideas? Oh yeah that makes sense. You’re on this BOARD!!!!!🤣🤣🤣

Go back to eating Macdonald’s every day because mommy doesn’t think you’re worth cooking for. Lord knows you’re too LAZY to learn yourself. I’ll get back to making another Delicious meal, and counting all the $$$ I’m saving. Tax free of course😉😉😉

#BoomerTips #EasyMoney #LaFamiglia