• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Slow drivers hate thread

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
62FB9998-E5FF-454E-AFA4-E10D23980F2A.gif

G

I was in a traffic jam today because a paparazzi decided to stop his FUCKING car in the middle of the street to go get photos of some asshole celebrity. So you know what I did? I rammed my car right into his and pushed it along the road.

Wait I actually did that 15 years ago. Probably. Now I couldnt even confront my 4'11" podcast partner of 2 years for quitting my show.

What I hate is those asshoes who pull-out infront of me as I cruise past them... if they want to stay in-line like a good citizen, then fine! you stick to the rules & wait in-line because your time is worth nothing, but don't get angry if I find a way to cruise past you... if you think it's important to stick to the rules, take pride in that! (& the waiting it entails) - just don't get bitter because I find a way around you, enjoy being a rule-abiding dork & be proud - that's cool - just dont act like an enforcer by pulling-out into my way as I fly past your queue

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
They are awful but you can always overtake them. The worst are the cunts who tailgate you when you're already going slightly above the speed limit. Especially if I've got my kids in the car. If I was given total legal immunity I would happily shoot them in the face then go home and sleep like a baby.
To double down on this, it pisses me off even fucking more when they were just riding you. They act like they’re fucking ready to go, and you’re in their way. Then, when you get out of their way they just sit there.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I'm over Bobby-bigriggers that do traffic control by blocking a lane going into a construction zone or even block the passing lane for miles and miles for no fucking reason.

Merciless brake check. Like to 40mph. Go fuck yourself, worthless fat bag o'shit. Then go fuck your mother in her pimply fat ass.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I gave a guy a thumbs down instead of a middle finger and he gave me the look like "yeah I fucked up. Sorry" and it made me laugh.

Do that to people. Pass them and boo and give them a thumbs down. They'll get it.
If someone fucks up, I throw my hands in the air and start screaming. The second they show any acknowledgment, I’m over it and I laugh. I should do the thumbs down though because that’s fawkin hilarious.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
I gave a guy a thumbs down instead of a middle finger and he gave me the look like "yeah I fucked up. Sorry" and it made me laugh.

Do that to people. Pass them and boo and give them a thumbs down. They'll get it.
mlbf_1843176683_th_53.jpg

Imagine seeing this, the average onaforums.net member, in his sun-faded Datsun giving you the finger because you didn't signal a lane change.

You could only laugh.

They are awful but you can always overtake them. The worst are the cunts who tailgate you when you're already going slightly above the speed limit. Especially if I've got my kids in the car. If I was given total legal immunity I would happily shoot them in the face then go home and sleep like a baby.
Especially women tailgaters. I always do something aggressive when it's a woman, like slam on my brakes, wave a knife around and etc., just to "frighten" them. Giving women the right to drive was a huge, huge mistake.