Slow-cookers are shitty

G

how does that work?

First you have to chopped up your weed and [URL='https://www.leafly.com/learn/consume/edibles/what-is-decarboxylation']decarboxylate[/URL] it in the oven for about 45 minutes.

After that you melt butter in the slowcooker and add one cup of water and the decarboxylated weed.

Let it simmer on the lowest level for 3 hours. Stir occasionally. After this let it cool off and put it in the fridge for a night. The next day yiu can separate the butter from the remaining slush.

Anyone can do it, and it’s really versatile. I always have some cannabutter in my freezer.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
First you have to chopped up your weed and decarboxylate it in the oven for about 45 minutes.

After that you melt butter in the slowcooker and add one cup of water and the decarboxylated weed.

Let it simmer on the lowest level for 3 hours. Stir occasionally. After this let it cool off and put it in the fridge for a night. The next day yiu can separate the butter from the remaining slush.

Anyone can do it, and it’s really versatile. I always have some cannabutter in my freezer.
they say you learn something everyday. And they're right
:colin_lg:

G

I like to make chili in mine. That’s probably my most cooked slow cooker dish. But I also have been known to make a pot roast or beef stew from time to time in it. A nice stew on a snowy day is nice and feels wholesome.

Carnitas or random chicken dishes I stumble upon that sound good also make an appearance every now and then.

Serious Business

Hooli's for me forever, sta‎lker. Never for you.
ngr-02a12bz0.jpg