• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sit-rep on the b-b-boys?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Out of the loop. I would apologize for asking you nerds to catch a nigga up but you know as well as I do you love chronicling every microsecond of these queens' lives.

Last I heard Ant was moving down south but I check back here and he's still just tweeting the same shit from the past ten years.
Is Opie still doing his Jimmy Buffet home movies to 4 retweets?
What genuinely shocks me is that Jim and Sam is still going. What rapport could these cavemen still possibly fake? Who can endure Sam and modern extra milquetoast Jimmy? Does any of the old guard like Tefftdawg still work there?

Is Joe still retarded?

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Last I heard Ant was moving down south but I check back here and he's still just tweeting the same shit from the past ten years.
Anthony sold his shitty house for a loss which is an incredible feat to do in this housing market. He is now living in his tiny NYC apartment streaming videogames on twitch to 18 viewers and still tweeting the same thing that got him fired on his 13th alt, ban evading account.

Is Opie still doing his Jimmy Buffet home movies to 4 retweets?
Opie is still doing his "podcast" to 48 viewers. He seems to have completely lost his mind.

What genuinely shocks me is that Jim and Sam is still going. What rapport could these cavemen still possibly fake? Who can endure Sam and modern extra milquetoast Jimmy? Does any of the old guard like Tefftdawg still work there?
I am shocked too that Sirius resigned the worst radio show for three more years. I know that Travis and Troy still work there.

Last edited:

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
More like shit-rep! "Of all the dramatic..." "this is going..." "ok faggot what's nex..." *price is right horn* "I hate you!" "Its a like um like a um like a" "1 flag!" "Back to back and belly to belly!" "I like turtles" "N person" "what is this some kind of sick jo..." "show me how you suck a cock, this is the last time..." "you're gonna be ok!" "Penis"

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Forum Clout
Anthony sold his shitty house for a loss which is an incredible feat to do in this housing market. He is now living in his tiny NYC apartment streaming videogames on twitch to 18 viewers and still tweeting the same thing that got him fired on his 13th alt, ban evading account.

Opie is still doing his "podcast" to 48 viewers. He seems to have completely lost his mind.

I am shocked too that Sirius resigned the worst radio show for three more years. I know that Travis and Troy still work there.

Holy fuck, Jim looks like a Hawaiian that drank from the wrong Grail

Ladynyahh

The Hasidic Homeboy
Forum Clout
More like shit-rep! "Of all the dramatic..." "this is going..." "ok faggot what's nex..." *price is right horn* "I hate you!" "Its a like um like a um like a" "1 flag!" "Back to back and belly to belly!" "I like turtles" "N person" "what is this some kind of sick jo..." "show me how you suck a cock, this is the last time..." "you're gonna be ok!" "Penis"
Brotherman goes fawkin deep with da show sniff

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Fucking hacks. The nerve of them to do Jocktober like they are any better. Look where they are now.