• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

SiriusXM Sued Again; Jim & Sam on Borrowed Time?

SpitballSparky

"Can we come over & discuss your daughter's tits?"
Forum Clout
Saw this pop up in my news feed today:

How many times is this shitty company going to get sued for duping its boomer trucker customers into paying for modern Howard Stern and Jim & Sam?

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout
Last edited:

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
The next time I go to my mom's I'm gonna plug her old SXM player thingy in and make sure she hasn't been paying for it for the five years she hasn't used it. I remember her saying when she canceled, they kept calling and basically begging her and offering her X free months and a bunch of shit. "Pleeeeaaaase don't cancel Ms. Vigoda. I'll suck yo dick, man!"

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
The next time I go to my mom's I'm gonna plug her old SXM player thingy in and make sure she hasn't been paying for it for the five years she hasn't used it. I remember her saying when she canceled, they kept calling and basically begging her and offering her X free months and a bunch of shit. "Pleeeeaaaase don't cancel Ms. Vigoda. I'll suck yo dick, man!"
Yeah they pretty give it for free if you just say you want to cancel just to keep you as a “subscriber” and hope you forget and don’t notice.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
The thing is, I don't mind the idea of satellite radio. When I had it I didn't mind the 80s alternative channel and I liked the DJs. I don't like that I have to have separate accounts for my phone and my car, plus I just can't justify paying a sub for something I use so infrequently
The biggest reason I ever had it was because of OnA and we know how that all ended up
Oh radio Le Mans is cool too but that's once a year

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
The thing is, I don't mind the idea of satellite radio. When I had it I didn't mind the 80s alternative channel and I liked the DJs. I don't like that I have to have separate accounts for my phone and my car, plus I just can't justify paying a sub for something I use so infrequently
The biggest reason I ever had it was because of OnA and we know how that all ended up
Ok, as everyone knows i’m a young faggot so someone actually alive for this shit can correct me.

The problems with terrestrial radio made satellite novel. Fuck a generic boomer rock station, here at SXM we have different stations for every subgenre and no ads. Anybody who used the radio for music would absolutely choose Satellite at the time even if it were a subscription. Talk radio had it’s upsides with satellite too with it’s uncensored content, but not nearly as many people were subbing for this as they were music.

However, the iPhone just killed this retarded shit. Now i can choose any song i want to hear from everything thats ever been released. If I want a radio station and for it to be specific I can plug my phone into the radio and open up Pandora. So ok, now the only real edge satellite has over terrestrial AND mobile devices with uncensored talk radio.

And then podcasts happened.

Now there is TRULY no reason to buy satellite radio unless you are a truck driver or an old fuck who cant operate a phone.

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I got a lifetime sub when it first came out and then paid extra for Howard after the merger. I’ve taken every free offer since and wasted time fighting them every time they tried to make up excuses to cancel it. So I still have 2 radios and an account for my dad as part of the membership. Somewhere along the line I got an app on my phone too. I cancelled the credit card 15 years ago and refuse to update it when they call.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Ok, as everyone knows i’m a young faggot so someone actually alive for this shit can correct me.

The problems with terrestrial radio made satellite novel. Fuck a generic boomer rock station, here at SXM we have different stations for every subgenre and no ads. Anybody who used the radio for music would absolutely choose Satellite at the time even if it were a subscription. Talk radio had it’s upsides with satellite too with it’s uncensored content, but not nearly as many people were subbing for this as they were music.

However, the iPhone just killed this retarded shit. Now i can choose any song i want to hear from everything thats ever been released. If I want a radio station and for it to be specific I can plug my phone into the radio and open up Pandora. So ok, now the only real edge satellite has over terrestrial AND mobile devices with uncensored talk radio.

And then podcasts happened.

Now there is TRULY no reason to buy satellite radio unless you are a truck driver or an old fuck who cant operate a phone.

In my experience, Boomers love SiriusXM. True, you can get more content from your phone, but linking a phone to a car stereo system and using it whole driving is just enough of a pain in the ass to make SXM an easier option.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
So you’d have to have a sub for your car and your phone? Couldn’t you just use your phone in the car? Who are they tripping up with that?