• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Sir, I did not shoot Bernell Trammell. That. Did not. OcCur.

Do you think he did it?

• Yes

• No

• Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.
G

Pat's always wanted to kill someone. Ever since his Algebra teacher gave him a D- his senior year. Then when he was 41 he saw Bernell standing there with a Vote Trump sign during the Great George Floyd Trump Nazi Civil War of 2020 and some vessel burst in his pig head.

Bin_The_Blacks

What you Torquin 'bout Wheelers
He was probably thinking about how he'd kill someone for months if not years. I get that he's retarded but nogs do this every hour and get away.
I just have a hard time imagining him succeeding at something like that. He couldn't even get his own name right in court. The killer covered himself up. Fatty didn't even attempt to do so in the phony vandalism video. He's vicious and cold hearted enough to do it. He gave up his own daughter. But I just don't see it. He'd have failed like he does with everything else. I could be wrong, just my feeling.

TorqueWheeler

Dan doesn't have a penis. I. Do.
I really want to believe but we all know the truth - Pat does not have the stamina to ride a bike to and from the murder scene in full sweats in the summer.

He would have died from a heart attack way before he got to Saint Bernell, may he Rest In Peace.
By his own admission, Pat is an elite athlete who regularly competes in half-marathons, trains for triathlons and is an expert self-defense instructor. I don’t think “I’m obviously too fat, officer” is going to work in this case, stlaker.

G

I just have a hard time imagining him succeeding at something like that. He couldn't even get his own name right in court. The killer covered himself up. Fatty didn't even attempt to do so in the phony vandalism video. He's vicious and cold hearted enough to do it. He gave up his own daughter. But I just don't see it. He'd have failed like he does with everything else. I could be wrong, just my feeling.
The Milwaukee cops probably spent about 10 minutes investigating it. If they gave a shit he’d have been locked up a long time ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

The Milwaukee cops probably spent about 10 minutes investigating it. If they have a shit he’d have been locked up a long time ago.
This was actually right after that friendly Milwaukee cop Brian Laroque emailed him telling him his department was focused on the riots. July 23, 2020 in Milwaukee was tense with chimpin' and Pat was getting more war pig than usual on Twitter. Trump was prepping to send the national guard cause the nigger and lib protesting was getting out of hand.

[URL unfurl="true"]https://urbanmilwaukee.com/2020/07/20/back-in-the-news-could-milwaukee-get-federal-troops/[/URL]

If Brian told pig that he had better things to do, then he saw that as his ticket.