• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

simperville dan, clearly not bothered, lets members know they no longer exist to him

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Nah, him doing the podcast doesn’t bother me. Anyone who doesn’t want to listen to it doesn’t have to. Shitting up the forums is getting tiresome though.
I think it's an incredibly stupid idea and is asking for trouble, but I don't care that he does it. I don't listen except to clips or highlights.

People wanna go on there and Stu Lighting themselves for the attention of the forum? Have at it.

But when it becomes "Hey, I've been here for a long time and I paid for Cameos and I run a podcast so I think people need to start listening to me when it comes to their posts. Do you even understand what a bit is? Gawsh. This is why you don't get to sit at the cool kids table and plan Josiah bits with us. Pfft. You guys.".... Now you're turning into a gatekeeping reddit fag and deserve all the shit you get.

Lots of us have been around as long or longer than you and don't use it as some badge of honor or status symbol. If anything it's the opposite. I've been a mean spirited autist longer than you! Nyah nyah.

Fucking embarrassing. There's plenty of shit on here I don't particularly get into or enjoy. This place is a firehose of shit posting. Turn your face if you don't want a particular mouth full and get back to your next great bit in the secret chat room for extra special chucklemakers.

G

I think it's an incredibly stupid idea and is asking for trouble, but I don't care that he does it. I don't listen except to clips or highlights.

People wanna go on there and Stu Lighting themselves for the attention of the forum? Have at it.

But when it becomes "Hey, I've been here for a long time and I paid for Cameos and I run a podcast so I think people need to start listening to me when it comes to their posts. Do you even understand what a bit is? Gawsh. This is why you don't get to sit at the cool kids table and plan Josiah bits with us. Pfft. You guys.".... Now you're turning into a gatekeeping reddit fag and deserve all the shit you get.

Lots of us have been around as long or longer than you and don't use it as some badge of honor or status symbol. If anything it's the opposite. I've been a mean spirited autist longer than you! Nyah nyah.

Fucking embarrassing. There's plenty of shit on here I don't particularly get into or enjoy. This place is a firehose of shit posting. Turn your face if you don't want a particular mouth full and get back to your next great bit in the secret chat room for extra special chucklemakers.
Yeah I agree.

I’m also try to never give anyone shit for not creating content because it’s an anonymous forum and really most of us have no idea who is creating what content.

NPA could be the one who did the pepperoni bit for all I know. I could be SpaceEdge. You never know who does what or who’s alt is who.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
Yeah I agree.

I’m also try to never give anyone shit for not creating content because it’s an anonymous forum and really most of us have no idea who is creating what content.

NPA could be the one who did the pepperoni bit for all I know. I could be SpaceEdge. You never know who does what or who’s alt is who.
The reddit banfest days were sort of glorious because so many accounts got banned so quickly you could barely keep track of who was who between all the new accounts and subs.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
This is actually insane. This talentless fuck is losing his mind. I know he doesn’t fancy himself an artist lol.
b99dd6f8add672081b57ffc913f755e8--the-wedding-singer.jpg

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
The Christina Ricci bit wasn't funny until Dan sperged out in this clip about how not funny it is. Now it's funny.
He did? that's hilarious.

Does somebody have a timestamp, i don't want to wade through 3 hours of this shit, much obliged.

78tun9y8crb61 (1).jpg

If you have Lucy Lawless in your avatar Dan is "better than you"....at what, I'm not sure

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
low energy, low quality... he also says "fookin"

"They where artists"

Patposting is such a artform we plebs just don't understand, jesus christ, we are all just spergs on the internet, don't take yourself so goddamn seriously.

Thanks for the timestamp brotherman, much appreciated!

Here's a picture of Ricci to piss this faggot off, if he hasn't blocked me already.

2111dd494b89abd4571b392f4124743d.jpg

G

The guy spoke with me for hours, I let him have my dox for clarity on where I come from, he did his sperg out on me and called my kid fat too, despite having previously said making friends here is possible and that some things should be off limits. I don't think it's a bit he's pissy because nobody likes this flack, but he had an opportunity to diffuse it when it was aimed at me and I played along on what I thought was a bit and it turned out not. I like the podcast most of the time, he has some talent for it, but you can't do the hangups, the hate on KF, then bash me for fucking with them, and not be consistent. I'd suggest he show a little humility and be honest rather than abrasive and say the infighting is getting to frequent and let's focus on Pat and the Cumias, but he can't drag his management brain to say that. Quite frankly the fun here is now different, I preferred it before, but I adapt to the current situation, he should too.

DominusOdium

Self Styled Brothaman
The guy spoke with me for hours, I let him have my dox for clarity on where I come from, he did his sperg out on me and called my kid fat too, despite having previously said making friends here is possible and that some things should be off limits. I don't think it's a bit he's pissy because nobody likes this flack, but he had an opportunity to diffuse it when it was aimed at me and I played along on what I thought was a bit and it turned out not. I like the podcast most of the time, he has some talent for it, but you can't do the hangups, the hate on KF, then bash me for fucking with them, and not be consistent. I'd suggest he show a little humility and be honest rather than abrasive and say the infighting is getting to frequent and let's focus on Pat and the Cumias, but he can't drag his management brain to say that. Quite frankly the fun here is now different, I preferred it before, but I adapt to the current situation, he should too.
Why the ever loving fuck would you give anybody here dox or want to be friends outside of here? Holy shit.

When did everybody get so fucking soft and stupid?