• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

simperville dan, clearly not bothered, lets members know they no longer exist to him

G

My default assumption is that everything is a bit and everyone is playing up an exaggerated character.

I think Dan going on these rants or hanging up on people or getting all angry or banning Boomia pending an apology is his podcast character. It’s just good entertainment.
I think he just has emotional issues. He's made a lot of posts screaming at me and then goes back and deletes them out of embarrassment (I assume). He is too emotionally impulsive.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
this is so fucking embarrassing. :ROFLMAO:

fc9854b369725355f0383dd92d2d8060.gif

Andy's Stark Hairline

Sue Goo Hairdo
Nana took the L more graciously at the roast, I had to tap out because he's been crying about the forum making fun of him for 10 minutes straight and I need a breather

I almost died laughing when he said "you're dead to me"

I've been lurking here for years waiting for gold like this
NPA did what you never could. Shitpost while actually being funny

G

To me that seems like a cop out, that way he can justify his deranged behaviour.
Exactly. Remember when he ranted about those kiwi farms faggots? Then people were like, "wait was he doing a bit?" and he was like "oh, yeah... yeah teehee, I was imitating Opie".

Were you imitating Opie when you talked shit about the kiwi farms faggots on the forums beforehand too?

Now we know that the sperg-outs are real.

G

Exactly. Remember when he ranted about those kiwi farms faggots? Then people were like, "wait was he doing a bit?" and he was like "oh, yeah... yeah teehee, I was imitating Opie".

Were you imitating Opie when you talked shit about the kiwi farms faggots on the forums beforehand too?

Now we know that the sperg-outs are real.

I always knew they were real by his almost starting to cry voice, he isn’t that good of an actor.

G

Jerkstore... you were the only one who was ever nice to me.

View attachment 41497
You can both be wrong. I don’t find the jokes funny or creative, to me calling some random forum person who you’ve never seen fat is the same as Rick or Nana calling us incels who live in our moms basement.

obviously, responding to that with the same is gay and retarded.

so in conclusion, everyone, myself included, is retarded faggots for participating in this shit