simperville dan, clearly not bothered, lets members know they no longer exist to him

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
"you take it in the ass. like a pussy. and that's what you are"

I'm getting serious "I called her a bitch because that's what she was!" vibes from that comment.

Seriously, if this is a living art satire of an Opie/Anthony breakdown, and Mewler is an indirect Esther Wu catalyst, it's Kaufmann-esque genius.

G

Not to pile on here, as I like Mewler (I like most of you, actually, regardless of differences in opinion/perspectives) but logically, if she's off limits because she's a woman, why isn't Nikki?

These are the questions that keep me up at night. That and intermittent insomnia.
This is a fair question, @ChicopeeChip, please address. Try and keep it under 15 minutes, please.

G

Yea this whole thing does look like a bit.
If you're implying I'm part of this or something, I 100% swear that I'm not doing a bit with Dan and Mews or whatever.

Dan has legit lost his mind. And I don't want him going back on this rant with "teehee guys, I was just pretending to be retarded". This was real.

The fact that it seems like a bit proves how crazy Dan really is. The guy uses his real name to troll Patrick/post here ffs.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I heard this nonsense last night while I was watching the Andy Dick stream

Whats interesting is people on Andy's stream were donating nonstop Phil Hartman Jokes and calling Andy a rapist

Andy didn't flip out like Dan did over some good-natured forum posts

Andy blew weed smoke at his bearded dragon and tried to grab chicken andy's ass for about 7 hours straight

Andy Dick has more chill than @ChicopeeChip

Let that that wash over you

G

I heard this nonsense last night while I was watching the Andy Dick stream

Whats interesting is people on Andy's stream were donating nonstop Phil Hartman Jokes and calling Andy a rapist

Andy didn't flip out like Dan did over some good-natured forum posts

Andy blew weed smoke at his bearded dragon and tried to grab chicken andy's ass for about 7 hours straight

Andy Dick has more chill than @ChicopeeChip

Let that that wash over you
I'm trying to figure out what we did exactly, to make Dan sperg out like that. Called Mewler fat and a chink, and some of us posted photos of women (Lucy Lawless, Ricci, Silverstone, etc). Oh no.

G

God damn i got fucking douchechills. Did anyone actually listen to all three hours of dan channeling norton?

they're not funny. I actually do bits. You guys are civilians. leave it to the pros.

I actually like dan and mews, they're brothermen, better than 98% of people IRL.... and it's fun to rip them and...
[SIZE=22px]this is so fucking embarrassing. :ROFLMAO:[/SIZE]