• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

simperville dan, clearly not bothered, lets members know they no longer exist to him

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
"you take it in the ass. like a pussy. and that's what you are"

I'm getting serious "I called her a bitch because that's what she was!" vibes from that comment.

Seriously, if this is a living art satire of an Opie/Anthony breakdown, and Mewler is an indirect Esther Wu catalyst, it's Kaufmann-esque genius.

G

Not to pile on here, as I like Mewler (I like most of you, actually, regardless of differences in opinion/perspectives) but logically, if she's off limits because she's a woman, why isn't Nikki?

These are the questions that keep me up at night. That and intermittent insomnia.
This is a fair question, @ChicopeeChip, please address. Try and keep it under 15 minutes, please.

G

Yea this whole thing does look like a bit.
If you're implying I'm part of this or something, I 100% swear that I'm not doing a bit with Dan and Mews or whatever.

Dan has legit lost his mind. And I don't want him going back on this rant with "teehee guys, I was just pretending to be retarded". This was real.

The fact that it seems like a bit proves how crazy Dan really is. The guy uses his real name to troll Patrick/post here ffs.

Mc.Faggot

crumbum
I heard this nonsense last night while I was watching the Andy Dick stream

Whats interesting is people on Andy's stream were donating nonstop Phil Hartman Jokes and calling Andy a rapist

Andy didn't flip out like Dan did over some good-natured forum posts

Andy blew weed smoke at his bearded dragon and tried to grab chicken andy's ass for about 7 hours straight

Andy Dick has more chill than @ChicopeeChip

Let that that wash over you

G

I heard this nonsense last night while I was watching the Andy Dick stream

Whats interesting is people on Andy's stream were donating nonstop Phil Hartman Jokes and calling Andy a rapist

Andy didn't flip out like Dan did over some good-natured forum posts

Andy blew weed smoke at his bearded dragon and tried to grab chicken andy's ass for about 7 hours straight

Andy Dick has more chill than @ChicopeeChip

Let that that wash over you
I'm trying to figure out what we did exactly, to make Dan sperg out like that. Called Mewler fat and a chink, and some of us posted photos of women (Lucy Lawless, Ricci, Silverstone, etc). Oh no.

G

God damn i got fucking douchechills. Did anyone actually listen to all three hours of dan channeling norton?

they're not funny. I actually do bits. You guys are civilians. leave it to the pros.

I actually like dan and mews, they're brothermen, better than 98% of people IRL.... and it's fun to rip them and...
[SIZE=22px]this is so fucking embarrassing. :ROFLMAO:[/SIZE]