Simp Hate Thread

gassers

CakeHorn/Say "Cookie"/BonnieMcFarlaneMe2 Alt
Sorry to incel post, but this got a visceral reaction from me.

"If I am a dead person you insult me, dance around me, & etc. I do not care because I am a dead."

Yeah why don't we dance around on your mother's grave faggot? Cause you don't care right?

Based Slavcels growing a spine in a long time by throwing the books at these roasties, Nice rotting in jail for 5 years stupid.

1693621331500.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I mean that’s wildly disrespectful but prison time would be a huge overreaction. I put that under the same category as protesting soldiers’ funerals. It’s technically your right but you are being a fucking dickhead.
I agree with you 100% but I also find it funny that this “bastion of democracy” in Ukraine can throw the book at you for doing this. I’ve had it with their nonsense just surrender

Sorry to incel post, but this got a visceral reaction from me.

"If I am a dead person you insult me, dance around me, & etc. I do not care because I am a dead."

Yeah why don't we dance around on your mother's grave faggot? Cause you don't care right?

Based Slavcels growing a spine in a long time by throwing the books at these roasties, Nice rotting in jail for 5 years stupid.

View attachment 147462
The Ukraine is fake and gay but fuck these girls for dancing on the graves of men who fought and died to protect it. 5 years is too few