• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Sideshow Slob

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
IMG_2764.png

Forum Clout
Did he force someone to take this pic because he was so proud of the jacket or the shoes? Because they both look stupid and scream “how do you do, fellow youths?” Which is funny considering Sam is probably in his mid 30s here. He looks like the guy in your neighborhood that your parents always told you never to talk to but never would tell you why (some combo of retard and pedo).

lowend73

Forum Clout
Did he force someone to take this pic because he was so proud of the jacket or the shoes? Because they both look stupid and scream “how do you do, fellow youths?” Which is funny considering Sam is probably in his mid 30s here. He looks like the guy in your neighborhood that your parents always told you never to talk to but never would tell you why (some combo of retard and pedo).
He wanted to show off his Nikes like a teenage boy

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Also I don’t know who this guy is but he shows up when you google “Sam Roberts.” Which is something I’ve never done until today.
View attachment 213911
That guy fucking sucks dick. He has like 2 or 3 songs that were CONSTANTLY on Much Music (the Canadian version of MTV) and the radio in the 2000s despite the fact that literally nobody likes him. Like, he was HEAVILY played and I truly mean this guy has no fans and if he does I've never met a single one. Everyone was always annoyed when his shit came on.

BenDovid

Forum Clout
That guy fucking sucks dick. He has like 2 or 3 songs that were CONSTANTLY on Much Music (the Canadian version of MTV) and the radio in the 2000s despite the fact that literally nobody likes him. Like, he was HEAVILY played and I truly mean this guy has no fans and if he does I've never met a single one. Everyone was always annoyed when his shit came on.

Aren't you the guy who beat his girlfriend and works at Guitar Center for YEARS?