• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shut up, stupid

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
97070CCA-1A6A-4552-908D-16843B2D910B.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
I really hope this is a cynical way for this asshole to make money from dumb fat white people in 1st world countries Cuz someone from a place like Nigeria-where there are so many real problems-caring about this kind of shit is ridiculous.

Nigeria has hardcore Christians too. When the Episcopal Church split over gays, the conservatives rallied under a Nigerian pastor. Imagine that, fundies wanted their leader to be a nog. What a timeline!

Faggot Boqposter

The Alawite Assassin
Forum Clout
Nigeria has hardcore Christians too. When the Episcopal Church split over gays, the conservatives rallied under a Nigerian pastor. Imagine that, fundies wanted their leader to be a nog. What a timeline!
O ya the Christian south is super religious. They often have first names like “Innocent” or “immaculate”. And the mohammadeans in the North are even more so.

I’m quite sure Donald’s “coming to America” larp is looked at with utter disdain by his kinsmen

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
O ya the Christian south is super religious. They often have first names like “Innocent” or “immaculate”. And the mohammadeans in the North are even more so.

I’m quite sure Donald’s “coming to America” larp is looked at with utter disdain by his kinsmen
Which ones kill albinos and steal their bones? Those are my favorite Nigerians