• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Show me ONE instance of Bill Burr shitting on white women/white people before he got with that ugly disgusting beast.

Forum Clout
Fun question gang, which Hannah-Barbera cartoon does Nia look more like? Grape Ape, or Magilla Gorilla?
babera.jpg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Philly Rant , the idea the "White trash" Philly crowd didn't bow down before that lace curtain wannabe elite "Irish" eunuch brought some ugly feelings out of Bill🤔 long story short (((Harvey Weinstein))) told Bill if he wants to be famous he's got to marry a nigger tranny, child
That fucking mutt implied White woman(Karen's) should be raped like in South Africa 🤬🔥 Bill deserves to be dumped in Haiti

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Fun question gang, which Hannah-Barbera cartoon does Nia look more like? Grape Ape, or Magilla Gorilla?View attachment 189038
At our trailer one morning when I was like 10, my dad's giant drunk buddy stole his father in law's mobility scooter and woke us up by riding it in circles around the trailer honking the horn. We all went out onto the deck and I was like "YOU LOOK LIKE MAGILLA GORILLA ON THAT THING!" and I think it genuinely hurt his feelings a bit. I had a Hannah Barbera comic book with Magilla Gorilla riding a tiny Vespa and I used to leave it in his sunroof all the time and he'd bring it back.

Forum Clout
My theory on Burr is that he's a gay man attracted to black super athletes. He would always comment on black men being superior athletes, which they are. I remember him talking about how black men should be hockey players. Bill isn't woke. He's just a gay man who wants to be a pig slave to monkeys. He became a slave to black men by marrying and procreating the embodiment of black masculinity in Nia. Bill fancies himself some mick from Southie, but he was a rich German-American from a Boston suburb who grew up in a cul-de-sac far from Boston. MC Serch has more street cred than Bill. He at least grew up in the rockaways around pubeheads. His recent interview on the rich eisen show is gold. The host called out Nia on giving trump the double finger and bill was defending her.

Forum Clout
I never cared about the Nia thing. Bill obviously married her as a political statement; I theorize that he did so in order to get back at someone, a nameless someone, possibly his father. But whatever; he can do what he wants. He can be a white cuckold for the sake of politics if he wants. The fact that his marriage to this Marxist African revolutionary drove a permanent wedge between him and Anthony just adds more fuel to the O&A drama saga is a nice benefit.

But I've never liked Bill. Even 15 years ago, before Nia was a glimmer in Idi Amin's eye. He does the same thing that Troy does: presenting preposterous arguments as "just asking questions."

No, you're not asking a question, asshole. You're making an assertion, and ending it with a question mark, so that no one can fight you on it. Bill Burr and Troy Quan are cowards. Abject cowards. They don't know how to argue. Men say, "this is what I think. Challenge me on that." Faggots like Bill and Troy babble like schoolgirls and refuse to listen to their opponents.

Of course I despise Anthony but during one of Bill's anti-white rants, Anthony launched an atom bomb: "You have such white guilt." And that is 100% true. Bill hates himself and white people in general, and he knows it, and he can't defend himself because he's a defenseless faggot, so, like Troy Quan, he hides behind the curtain of "I'm just asking questions!"

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
I can't stand his cadence, right?! uch, I love uninformed so I'll give him that but the way he speaks does my tits in. Same with Jim Jeffries (we get it, you're an aussie)