• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Should Sam have accepted being a 4'11" dwarf to still look human?

Dougie's Hapa Daughter

Look Daddy! I'm on TV!
Forum Clout
He didn't look like a freak before the HGH when he was 13:
1691602528029.png

His hideous current ogre-like appearance is characteristic of acromegaly, which is induced from the high levels of HGH:
1691602710087.png

Would it have been better for him to have been a 4'11" manlet dwarf that still looked human, or did his mother make the right call in doping him up into a 5'8" ogre?
:image_4848:

:image_4848_m:

:image_4848_lg:

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
He claims it was his parents who put him on the juice, but I have no doubt that he whined about (rightfully) getting the shit kicked out of him and realized that he needed to at least try to be on some semblance of the same level as other men.

His head doesn't seem to be slowing down on growing. I have a sneaking suspicion he was juicing up until recently. I don't think he drinks, so I see no other reason why his skull keeps growing.