Should I sell my car?

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I recently took a different job and eliminated my 40 minute commute. A couple weeks ago out of curiosity I put the details of my 2018 sedan into Carvana for a quote. They offered me almost exactly what I paid for it new four years ago except it has almost 80,000 miles. I have until tomorrow to accept their offer. I don’t mind a reasonable car payment every month and they would be cutting me a $24,000 check.

The other websites that buy cars are offering significantly less and even when I redid the offer while not logged in on Carvana it is $5,000 less than the expiring offering. Does anyone see the used car market getting crazier in the future or should I sell now and buy something newer?

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
I recently took a different job and eliminated my 40 minute commute. A couple weeks ago out of curiosity I put the details of my 2018 sedan into Carvana for a quote. They offered me almost exactly what I paid for it new four years ago except it has almost 80,000 miles. I have until tomorrow to accept their offer. I don’t mind a reasonable car payment every month and they would be cutting me a $24,000 check.

The other websites that buy cars are offering significantly less and even when I redid the offer while not logged in on Carvana it is $5,000 less than the expiring offering. Does anyone see the used car market getting crazier in the future or should I sell now and buy something newer?
The covid shortages and inflation has really run up used car prices. 80k isn't bad miles at all - use that Carvana value if you want to trade the car in at any dealership - make them pay you the same amount.

Here's an easier way to value your vehicle http://www.blackbookportals.com/bb/products/usedcarhtmlportal.asp?color=o&companyid=thinkbank.COM

G

dont do something you'll regret in a year...that car could make you some side cash

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I plan on just buying something in cash I can drive around town. My wife has a brand new car we can use for actual driving.
This was what I was just gonna say. Car values are insane right now but older cars are still affordable. You can make your money back on your car that’s way over valued currently. That shits gonna collapse at some point soon so if you can get a one up on the car market it’s a good idea. I’m not sure if there’s ever been a point in time where you can drive a car off the lot and still have its value. Let alone 4 years after. Older cars are usually better because you can usually still work on them yourself too. With all the new shit they add in its practically impossible these days.

TehSamurai

I bought a used Camry in January of last year for around $21,000 and traded it in December for $23,000. I got a new Highlander at MSRP and $1500 in tax credit. I don't think the used car market will get any better for sellers, so the problem really is finding a new car that isn't being marked up by thousands of dollars.

Am I the only one noticing there's no 'cool factor' anymore with having a nice ride? I was in this bum fuck town up north and even the half hovels all had brand new 2019/2020 Jeep Cherokees and BMW's in the driveways.

I think now, if you want to turn heads with your vehicle, you have to get dirty in the driveway customizing it. Or pay someone to do it for you.

Cashiers drive BMW 3 series, and billionaires drive Teslas. Crazy world we live in.