Votes: 7 19.4%
  • No, it's an awful show.

Votes: 7 19.4%
  • OP is gay and/or faggot.

Votes: 11 30.6%

• Total voters

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
It's because a bunch of faggots on Reddit overhyped it.

Breaking Bad is a fun show. It's the TV equivalent of casual dining. But people would say it's the best show ever made, ever. Ever ever. And no, it's not.

We have nuanced takes around here.
This is the right take. You have to separate your enjoyment from Reddit’s overhype because you will find yourself hating it out of resentment for all the redditors who claim to cry and cheer at all the right places.

It’s a good, entertaining show. Far from the best but miles ahead of anything else that was put out in the last 5 years.

i watched the whole thing but halfway through it became hate watching, Walt is an unlikable and inconsistent faggot whose mostly a pussy but occasionally gets mad and turns into a tough guy or someshit? Idk it was all over the place, every episode leaves you on an impossible cliffhanger which gets simply resolved in the next episode… lotta fawkin gimmicks to be honest witcha , I’m no expert reviewer tho

It's good fun. They kept writing endings to plots and working backwards which wasn't ideal. A few mis steps because of that but it's never really talking itself too seriously with a fair amount of dark humour about.

Watch it. Even the spin off episode made afterwards just to see how one actor got fat as fuck and they just don't mention it even though it involves flashbacks

Just don't watch the terminally boring better call Saul.