Should driving and using cellphones be the same punishment as DUI's?

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I've never been in an accident other than being rear-ended by two Asian women. The one just came up to me, buried her face in my chest and cried. That was weird. Anyways, the only times I've ever almost crashed a vehicle were when I was distracted by my phone either texting or trying to get ahead of the GPS because the cocksucker always dings too late and makes me miss turns.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
I've never been in an accident other than being rear-ended by two Asian women. The one just came up to me, buried her face in my chest and cried. That was weird. Anyways, the only times I've ever almost crashed a vehicle were when I was distracted by my phone either texting or trying to get ahead of the GPS because the cocksucker always dings too late and makes me miss turns.
Age?

G

WWAW handsfree and dont call or text people, so with just a dumb Aux cable, phone is a multimedia center for my Benz (that I ride with the top down, so my hair flutters in the wind (but also makes stereo hardert to hear).

G

Cell phones are worse, hands down. You're looking away from the road and you only have one hand on the wheel. Unless you're suicidal you'll do the speed limit when you're drunk and you'll watch what you're doing.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
Cell phones are worse, hands down. You're looking away from the road and you only have one hand on the wheel. Unless you're suicidal you'll do the speed limit when you're drunk and you'll watch what you're doing.

That started to happen with the "hands free" laws. Now everyone trys to hide their phone and looks away from the road.

Carl Winslow

I'm not a Fed
I think Tony Ribbons pointed this shit out; that cell phones cause way more damage than drunks on the road.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
I thought they had horses
Very funny, stop horsing around!
xena-reunion-photo.jpg