• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

SHOTS FIRED! Patrick S. Pigman goes after friend of the show Dane Cook!

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
1659479759270.png

G

Pure cope. He's mad because when he was in his twenties he couldn't get any pussy because girls were hooking up with men in their thirties and forties. Now he's in his forties and he still can't get that twenty year old puss, so it's "creepy" for Dane to do it being a little bit older than him. Guarantee he thinks Mel is a creep too.

1659480831823.png

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
lol at faggots and post-wall bitches arriving to the conclusion that adult women aged 18 are too retarded to decide who to interact with

all as a cope to make their barren 41yo empty egg carton of a hag wife
Yep. Could you make an argument that this is creepy? SHUUURRRE but if a nigga wants kids, then this is what he's gotta do. Can the baron wombs complaining about this have children? NO, THEY CAN NOT. Hence the bitching.

Also: Let's not pretend that these people care about pedophilia, all of a sudden.

G

lol at faggots and post-wall bitches arriving to the conclusion that adult women aged 18 are too retarded to decide who to interact with

all as a cope to make their barren 41yo empty egg carton of a hag wife

You called it exactly right. There is no doubt in my mind that if an 18-year old MKE 7 threw herself at Torque he'd absolutely stick his little 3-incher in there and jackrabbit for 30 seconds. It wouldn't even have to be a legit 8-9 like Dane Cook and Saint Mel pull. He's seething because even thots like Anica or average Jewesses like Dana Schwarz won't give him the time of day. I think he also knows that if Niki ever leaves his fat ass he'll be stuck fucking girls like Liz Clarke for the rest of his life.