SHOTS FIRED! Patrick S. Pigman goes after friend of the show Dane Cook!

Brooke Shields

I scream like a woman at 1:30 AM to female police
1659479759270.png

TorquerineReam

My cock measurements are 7 1/2" L - 6" W
lol at faggots and post-wall bitches arriving to the conclusion that adult women aged 18 are too retarded to decide who to interact with

all as a cope to make their barren 41yo empty egg carton of a hag wife
Yep. Could you make an argument that this is creepy? SHUUURRRE but if a nigga wants kids, then this is what he's gotta do. Can the baron wombs complaining about this have children? NO, THEY CAN NOT. Hence the bitching.

Also: Let's not pretend that these people care about pedophilia, all of a sudden.

TorqueFerguson

It's a funny name.
lol at faggots and post-wall bitches arriving to the conclusion that adult women aged 18 are too retarded to decide who to interact with

all as a cope to make their barren 41yo empty egg carton of a hag wife

You called it exactly right. There is no doubt in my mind that if an 18-year old MKE 7 threw herself at Torque he'd absolutely stick his little 3-incher in there and jackrabbit for 30 seconds. It wouldn't even have to be a legit 8-9 like Dane Cook and Saint Mel pull. He's seething because even thots like Anica or average Jewesses like Dana Schwarz won't give him the time of day. I think he also knows that if Niki ever leaves his fat ass he'll be stuck fucking girls like Liz Clarke for the rest of his life.