• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shitskin deadbeat Jackie is threatening Boomia with jail, specifically for his tweets.

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
The crime of "criminal obsession" is a famous prosecution tool used by whom? And "everything in her power" so nothing? I can't wait until I see brothermen indicted for calling a fat rape threatener and convicted would be baby threatener fat on a website he chooses to read and from behind blocks no less. How deranged can this sow Jackie be pay your debts.
Screen Shot 2023-08-18 at 3.24.11 PM.png

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
In a rare lapse of judgement I actually read the post, is that a based Pat defender I see? Does Pat even know I'm hear repping milwalkee?

Officer Chase

My bad joke and illiteracy confused what I meant.
Forum Clout
I think the trinty of Pat, Hildy, and Jackie brags about the father, sleeps with the son(he's a child you see), and ghosts her creditors was all in on Boomia prisoning last night.

G

She’ll get as far as Shane did. Exactly nowhere.

Do you think they even try and dox people? It doesn't seem to me they are sitting on a computer all day actively searching people or looking into whatever they claim they're looking into. Probably just fire a tweet off every so often about how they're closing in on the suspects. Then randomly accuse someone. Although it is also funny to think about her working week after week day in day out just to accuse some random Swede who had nothing to do with it.