*shits in street*

G

IMG_0328.jpeg

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I mentioned this before, I was watching bald and bankrupt and he was in India at some beach, he approached these 3 young girls and the first thing they mentioned was his light skin. All their models and celebrities are light skinned. The reason I hate this twat and that paki eater island headed fuck is because they were so vocal on getting rid of Apu in the Simpsons. A working family man. I have not.watchwd the Simpsons since the 90s but it's not the fucking point.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
I didn't realize until recently, but she singlehandedly wrote a lot of funny Office episodes...and I think she was cute in that show.

Commence the car crashes, funsters

NO you're right, as a writer she's quite good.

But as a performer? I just couldn't stand her.

I don't know if it's the voice, or the fact it feels she delivers every joke the same way, but I don't find her to be that good of an actress. It has nothing to do with her nationality at all - Riz Ahmed's performance in "Sound of Metal" broke my fucking heart and stuck with me for some time - she's just, I suppose you could say, one note.

That Velma cartoon was legitimately very fucking stupid, though.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
NO you're right, as a writer she's quite good.

But as a performer? I just couldn't stand her.

I don't know if it's the voice, or the fact it feels she delivers every joke the same way, but I don't find her to be that good of an actress. It has nothing to do with her nationality at all - Riz Ahmed's performance in "Sound of Metal" broke my fucking heart and stuck with me for some time - she's just, I suppose you could say, one note.

That Velma cartoon was legitimately very fucking stupid, though.
Sound of Metal and The Father are up there in movies that make you feel miserable.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Sound of Metal and The Father are up there in movies that make you feel miserable.

As a musician, I felt that I had to watch "Sound of Metal". The moment I brought it up to Mario, he practically demanded we all watch it together. So I had to be put through the ringer twice.

I guess that's what I deserve for all the Spinal Tap jokes I've made at his expense.