• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Shit in the streets, shit on your tweets.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
2085F2FA-E6E4-4292-AA1E-181E3BDC23ED.png

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
It was just a reason to be in a White country, and bitch about White people. Poo skins like him as just as much racial trash as niggers. They literally rape children on public buses.
Yeah, i know what poos are like. I live in England lol. We don’t get the marauding hindu mob poos here for the most part, most poos here are Brahmin caste or lower caste poos who’s families made a bit of money back in India and decided to emigrate.

They don’t really cause much trouble here compared to Pakis, but they play victim and tend to be anti
White, especially the women who ironically also chase white cock.

Sikhs are pretty chill though, they still don’t belong here but out of all poos they are the best ones.

Snake

Yeah, i know what poos are like. I live in England lol. We don’t get the marauding hindu mob poos here for the most part, most poos here are Brahmin caste or lower caste poos who’s families made a bit of money back in India and decided to emigrate.

They don’t really cause much trouble here compared to Pakis, but they play victim and tend to be anti
White, especially the women who ironically also chase white cock.

Sikhs are pretty chill though, they still don’t belong here but out of all poos they are the best ones.
Anyone with a Cumia complexion or darker doesn't belong in a western nation.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
View attachment 14366

Look at these mongrels who are completely divorced from their heritage and assimilated into regular society in their target clothing. None of these "indians" are even indian anymore.

View attachment 14367
Sure we conquered every single bit of land once inhabited by their ancestors but they got to give Mt. Rushmore the finger so who really gets the last laugh?

On a side note, my kids get to click that "Native American" box on any applications they may need to fill out so my family gets the best of both worlds (the land plus the reparations). I plan to continue busting nuts in one of their women as I grow my family further.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Sure we conquered every single bit of land once inhabited by their ancestors but they got to give Mt. Rushmore the finger so who really gets the last laugh?

On a side note, my kids get to click that "Native American" box on any applications they may need to fill out so my family gets the best of both worlds (the land plus the reparations). I plan to continue busting nuts in one of their women as I grow my family further.
how much welfare does your baby mom get

G

View attachment 14366

Look at these mongrels who are completely divorced from their heritage and assimilated into regular society in their target clothing. None of these "indians" are even indian anymore.

View attachment 14367
This will sound weird, but I dont trust mainstream history. I honestly think "Indians" with these features (textbook native American phenotype) arent even indigenous, but were brought to the "new world" by Wypipo as indentured labor from Asia...sort of like the Chinese railroad coolies. This continent was always multiracial (I also don't think our blacks were solely from "Africa").

Their presence makes absolute no sense (Bering strait, Siberia being uninhabited/uninhabitable, etc)

Snake

This will sound weird, but I dont trust mainstream history. I honestly think "Indians" with these features (textbook native American phenotype) arent even indigenous, but were brought to the "new world" by Wypipo as indentured labor from Asia...sort of like the Chinese railroad coolies. This continent was always multiracial (I also don't think our blacks were solely from "Africa").

Their presence makes absolute no sense (Bering strait, Siberia being uninhabited/uninhabitable, etc)
As you shouldn't. All history books come from jewish printing presses. Mainstream history claims White people controlled the transatlantic slave trade but we now know it's patently false.

Mike Glyer

Rick is Persona Non Grata on File 770
how much welfare does your baby mom get
Nothing, unfortunately. We're both gainfully employed and make good money. We're typical Tomlinsons you might say.

But I'm hoping it pays off when applying to college and jobs. My niece (black/Hispanic/Native) just got a full ride and she is a B and C student.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
what about native americans
Don’t they make up like 2.0% of the U.S population, and more like 0.9% if you just count full blooded injuns and not niggers/spics with 1/16th Cherokee blood?

I always thought it was pretty funny when injun activists demanded all “colonisers” leave and return their stolen land. A population that small trying to keep a country the size of the U.S afloat would be hilarious. The Mexicans and Chinese would own it within a decade.