"She looked a lot better at 13"

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Thankfully his dick is as dead as Roe or else I'd be calling for a castration

bhad barbie cumia.png

G

The girl was gross trash as a kid and still is. I thought Ant didnt like coalburners and who the fuck is still paying attention to her besides old creepers. She hasnt been relevant in a few years now.
She’s worth millions and buys multimillion dollar properties in Florida as investments and Anthony lives in a modest house and is going to outlive his money if he goes another 15 years.

Talk about funny.

"Hey, everybody! Did I ever mention how I'm sexually attracted to underage girls? I'm so unapologetically heterosexual that only the youngest, freshest pussy can adequately satiate my high-powered libido! There's no other reason why I tell everyone in earshot about how much I want to fuck children. It's entirely, 100% about my intense heterosexual needs, and that's all it is!"

G

"Hey, everybody! Did I ever mention how I'm sexually attracted to underage girls? I'm so unapologetically heterosexual that only the youngest, freshest pussy can adequately satiate my high-powered libido! There's no other reason why I tell everyone in earshot about how much I want to fuck children. It's entirely, 100% about my intense heterosexual needs, and that's all it is!"
Well, Mr. Cumia, you really do seem like a straight, and white, guy.

NOT!