• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

She liked that I was 6’1”

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
R.I.P Big Cat!

Z02CYCBHkfdJAxjh_cr_ar8-iGiISaOTuW8Zngh0cFc.jpg

Ladynyahh

He's big and fat, he's Patrick Tomlinson
I wish I could have been there to hear that conversation where Joe awkwardly asks her to dinner...she was probably like "oh my God I totally would but I have to catch a plane back to LA" and then abruptly leaves, but Joe actually thinks he had a chance. He's a buffoon and I love him to be honest witcha.

Gay Faggot.

Play a REAL instrument, Millennial DIPSHITS!!!🤣🤣🤣
I wish I could have been there to hear that conversation where Joe awkwardly asks her to dinner...she was probably like "oh my God I totally would but I have to catch a plane back to LA" and then abruptly leaves, but Joe actually thinks he had a chance. He's a buffoon and I love him to be honest witcha.
Yeah. You WISH you could have. I’m sitting here, completely BEWILDERED at how stupid you MORONS are. You know why you weren’t there???? Because you never will be!!!!🤣🤣🤣

I’ll explain to you how this went. We were at the same function together. A “gig” for your DISFUNCTIONING brains. We started chatting. Hit it off. I asked her if she wanted to get some dinner. That’s something you do when you want to spend MORE time with someone. Your MOMMY won’t even ask you out to dinner.😅😅😅 She’s busy. I’m busy. That’s what HAPPENS when you have things to DO!!!! Not just post ANONYMOUSLY on some board of other DEGENERATE losers about people you’re JEALOUS of.🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

So we decided to “settle” on a pic. She leans over. I ask her why she did that. We both laugh and she explains she’s used to a lot SHORTER men. Actors are usually short. Like you RETARDS. So we part ways and it was a FUN time. It’s that simple. How you MORONS “warp” your brains into believing ANYTHING more is just plain STUPID. That’s ok. You just love me THAT much.😘😘😘

You have never been in a ROOM with someone other then your MOM. Let alone an actor. Unlike you, I actually have ODDS.😎😎😎

#SUCCESS #Professional #ODDS