she hulk

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me
there is no reason this show shouldnt have been a home run if you had some good writers

imagine all the jokes you could have with a female lawer whos power is becoming an unreasonable bitch who destroys shit as a super power?

this should should have been buffy the vampire slayer meets angel when he worked at that corporate job in the later seasons

they needed joss whedon for this nonsense

G

there is no reason this show shouldnt have been a home run if you had some good writers

imagine all the jokes you could have with a female lawer whos power is becoming an unreasonable bitch who destroys shit as a super power?

this should should have been buffy the vampire slayer meets angel when he worked at that corporate job in the later seasons

they needed joss whedon for this nonsense
Ray, you were amazing in Goodfellas and fuck all yes that NBC episode. I’m all in, homie. Unless this is outright sarcasm.

I’m drunker than an Irishman at an English festival. That’s a reference to you, @Zombie247

Also, tell Abe I said hi

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Returnofcallisto_02.jpg

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I look forward to the twerking scene by Lady Julia in the newest Brideshead Revisited.

Either side being fervently for or against this vexes me, as it's clearly just a dumb show.

I think the bigger offense is keeping her a lawyer, yet the showrunner openly admits they couldn't write courtroom scenes worth a shit so they completely gave up on that.

Have none of you pillocks done fucking research for a job? You can't even hire David Kelly as a consultant? THAT kind of laziness offends me.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Ray, you were amazing in Goodfellas and fuck all yes that NBC episode. I’m all in, homie. Unless this is outright sarcasm.

I’m drunker than an Irishman at an English festival. That’s a reference to you, @Zombie247

Also, tell Abe I said hi
Ray was at the premier of Married to the Mob, which he wasn't even in. Walked the red carpet and everything. He followed me into a bathroom stall and sliced the back of my tuxedo jacket with a switchblade. I had to throw a bag of coke across the room to distract him and get away. As I was running scared for my life he yelled "I'm a big fan, Mr. Vigoda!" He wasn't exactly "unpredictable." You could could always predict that he'd attack somebody, you just never knew who.

G

Ray was at the premier of Married to the Mob, which he wasn't even in. Walked the red carpet and everything. He followed me into a bathroom stall and sliced the back of my tuxedo jacket with a switchblade. I had to throw a bag of coke across the room to distract him and get away. As I was running scared for my life he yelled "I'm a big fan, Mr. Vigoda!" He wasn't exactly "unpredictable." You could could always predict that he'd attack somebody, you just never knew who.
Suspicions delightfully confirmed that Mr. Liotta was indeed a hilarious psychopath and that he wasn’t just stage acting that he loved cocaine.

Props to you both. Tell PhilipMarma we appreciated his service.

That’s a reference to Phil, Saint Peter.