• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

She does it again

TorpidSloth

Forum Clout
Screenshot_20240613-100849_X.jpg

Another effortless beating from the Varnester. The replies are pfg too

Total Tranny Death

Virtuous pedo killer
Forum Clout
It can't be overstated how much of a sissy coward he is for blocking people then continuing to have arguments with people to make it look like he had the "last word". If Elon really wants to trigger the faggots, he needs to remove this ability. I'd love to see Fatso and friends whine that they can't use their favorite cowardly debate tactic anymore.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
It can't be overstated how much of a sissy coward he is for blocking people then continuing to have arguments with people to make it look like he had the "last word". If Elon really wants to trigger the faggots, he needs to remove this ability. I'd love to see Fatso and friends whine that they can't use their favorite cowardly debate tactic anymore.
Pig isn't far from losing his shit to the wrong person irl and being neutralized himself.

The Talking Dead

My network, heart and book all failed. Hooly shit!
Forum Clout
Everything she's saying is 100% accurate. He literally used to encourage people to come to his door while letting them know how armed he is. And this was before he was even on our radar. I also remember a rascal once texted calling him a fat pig in Spanish and he responded in Spanish with a prison threat. Everything about his victimhood is phony and it drives him nuts that Leslie can see so clearly though his bullshit and calls him on it in front of all his Twitter "fans".

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Pat wishes he could weave such insults on twitter. For someone that boasts about being a writer he is horrible with words or originality. He says " You dont deserve a well written response" or some shit but after seeing what he tweets daily for the last 6 years and reading excerpts from his books. He is just a shit writer and doesnt know how words work.