• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Share you Joseph Colleen Cumia stories

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Ever met him? Called him? Texted him? Sucked him off in an Elks Lodge bathroom? Share here!

I've never engaged Bessie The Milk Cow myself, but I remembered one time someone said I should hire him to play in my band as a goof for the sub.

I actually considered the laugh I'd get for doing it - then realized it would only be for you all and myself. Gosia would leave me, Alicja would quit after getting touched inappropriately, Steve would disown me after the first toetappin' in the loo, and Marcin would beat him to death and be convicted of killing a minority.

Still, funny thought though.

Imager

I see penises everywhere
Ever met him? Called him? Texted him? Sucked him off in an Elks Lodge bathroom? Share here!

I've never engaged Bessie The Milk Cow myself, but I remembered one time someone said I should hire him to play in my band as a goof for the sub.

I actually considered the laugh I'd get for doing it - then realized it would only be for you all and myself. Gosia would leave me, Alicja would quit after getting touched inappropriately, Steve would disown me after the first toetappin' in the loo, and Marcin would beat him to death and be convicted of killing a minority.

Still, funny thought though.
If you did a US tour and even brought him in one city only, I would be first in line for tickets.

And it would be a fucking boss move if after a song, in the middle of the concert, you introduced him as Brother Joe, and offhandedly mentioned that no matter what anyone heard, he says he's not a pedophile.

And then just go into the next song like nothing happened.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I’ll share a story with you all. Remember that time I SHUT down all of your subs?????🤣🤣🤣 Yeah me too. That was a GOOD one. I’m still laughing. How about that time you guys couldn’t get ANY of my gigs cancelled???? HILARIOUS too. More stupid moron SHIT.

You were gonna HIRE me? Yeah that is pretty funny. A guy PRETENDING to be a Z list “musician” can afford ME. I cost actual $$$ not government COUPONS!!!🖕🏻💰😉 That’s the cost of running things done RIGHT. Besides, I wouldn’t work for anyone not AMERICAN (Trump loving patriots).🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Your obsession with me is UNFOUNDED. Time and time again you only talk about ME. What do you get for it? Nothing as usual. All of your “stories” are just me not giving a FUCK about YOU. I guess I’m all you have when you don’t work or have a LIFE.😅😜😅

I’m too busy to even think about this place anymore. More gigs, more songs to prepare and more FREEDOM. All in all everything my lil Bro and I have going on is pretty good. I guess you could say we’re in a baby BOOM.😎😎😎

#LaFamiglia #BABYboom #WorkingMusician

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
I’ll share a story with you all. Remember that time I SHUT down all of your subs?????🤣🤣🤣 Yeah me too. That was a GOOD one. I’m still laughing. How about that time you guys couldn’t get ANY of my gigs cancelled???? HILARIOUS too. More stupid moron SHIT.

You were gonna HIRE me? Yeah that is pretty funny. A guy PRETENDING to be a Z list “musician” can afford ME. I cost actual $$$ not government COUPONS!!!🖕🏻💰😉 That’s the cost of running things done RIGHT. Besides, I wouldn’t work for anyone not AMERICAN (Trump loving patriots).🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Your obsession with me is UNFOUNDED. Time and time again you only talk about ME. What do you get for it? Nothing as usual. All of your “stories” are just me not giving a FUCK about YOU. I guess I’m all you have when you don’t work or have a LIFE.😅😜😅

I’m too busy to even think about this place anymore. More gigs, more songs to prepare and more FREEDOM. All in all everything my lil Bro and I have going on is pretty good. I guess you could say we’re in a baby BOOM.😎😎😎

#LaFamiglia #BABYboom #WorkingMusician

Sometimes, people like you Brothermen make me want to be an American.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Joe and some other faggot "doxxed me" once. I'm a street shitter real estate agent from Toronto named Shawn lol. Joe also told me he thinks I'm funny once, but then he blocked me because I used to say a lot of horrible shit about his family and write mean haikus about his dead mother. I think the only person from the sub or forums I've ever actually spoken to is Stinks. I called into one of his streams doing a Rain Man impression and said I was Joyomi. He bought it and was actually excited to hear from Joyomi and asked him about his toys and stuff. I hung up on him and he got bummed out and ended the stream lol. It was actually kind of sweet. Stinks should work with retards.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Joe Cumia is a low life loser who after all these years torments me still. He couldn't even get her to school today, yet is for some reason harassing me right now by text. She has been tardy 37 times and absent 10 days this year thanks to him. Have no idea what has set off this recent assault, most likely his fancy new accountant that is laundering his money for him. Funny that Brother Joe Entertainment pays the child support he is now threatening to not pay. He constantly is threatening court and is delusional and abusive. I will not have my daughter stigmatized and dissected in the charade he will cause that could go on for years and a mortgage's worth of legal fees. Sick fuck he is, I just told him i would get an order of protection if he doesn't stop. Has been 10 years of this constant psycho shit, no end in sight and he is poisoning layla's ability to just be a child.

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
One time in Wildwood NJ I was walking to work on a Sunday morning. There was a festival the night before with a few streets blocked off, stages with live music, etc.
There was a huge banner with a list of bands that were performing and one of them was 2U. I just missed him. I was gonna go down there that night too, I only lived a few blocks away but decided against it because I was tired and had work the next day.

I guess you could say our schedules clashed

Imager

I see penises everywhere
One time in Wildwood NJ I was walking to work on a Sunday morning. There was a festival the night before with a few streets blocked off, stages with live music, etc.
There was a huge banner with a list of bands that were performing and one of them was 2U. I just missed him. I was gonna go down there that night too, I only lived a few blocks away but decided against it because I was tired and had work the next day.

I guess you could say our schedules clashed
Are you 6'1"?

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
Tardy…then Tardy again. Layla is RE-TARDED
Here’s how it goes: (Layla doing her homework and having a snack.. Carol cooking dinner...) Some small talk involving a weak drugged out drunk sounding anonymous tipster.. after a minute of conversation and showing him this thread threatening malicious accusations... it goes something like this: Officer: “OK, well... Sorry for bothering you sir”.... Me: “No problem officer, you know kids online shenanigans these days, especially being the brother of a former radio shock jock Anthony Cumia”... Officer: “Haha! O&A...I remember those guys! How’s your brother doing anyway?” Me: “He’s great! Doing well... thanks for asking” Officer: “ok then, Have a good day Mr. Cumia”... Me: “You too officer, be safe out there!” You’re all retards. That’s why you’re all here... because you’re not all there. Tarded, then tarded again. RE-TARDED.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Here’s how it goes: (Layla doing her homework and having a snack.. Carol cooking dinner...) Some small talk involving a weak drugged out drunk sounding anonymous tipster.. after a minute of conversation and showing him this thread threatening malicious accusations... it goes something like this: Officer: “OK, well... Sorry for bothering you sir”.... Me: “No problem officer, you know kids online shenanigans these days, especially being the brother of a former radio shock jock Anthony Cumia”... Officer: “Haha! O&A...I remember those guys! How’s your brother doing anyway?” Me: “He’s great! Doing well... thanks for asking” Officer: “ok then, Have a good day Mr. Cumia”... Me: “You too officer, be safe out there!” You’re all retards. That’s why you’re all here... because you’re not all there. Tarded, then tarded again. RE-TARDED.
I love the Here’s how it goes

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
I love the Here’s how it goes
It’s one of my favorite JoeH lines. I try to incorporate it when I can in some form. The idea that Joe is going to break down how an interaction goes is hilarious. Just like how he thought he was gonna destroy the trolls on peoples court. Or how he thought he was gonna own the libtards at AntHs Bobo and Big A signing.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
It’s one of my favorite JoeH lines. I try to incorporate it when I can in some form. The idea that Joe is going to break down how an interaction goes is hilarious. Just like how he thought he was gonna destroy the trolls on peoples court. Or how he thought he was gonna own the libtards at AntHs Bobo and Big A signing.
For me it’s right up there with let me keep this brief