• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

SHANE NOKES DID NOT WORK ON FABLE II

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Lol, so he was a test player through an external agency contracted by the developer and he thinks that makes him one of the original team members. That's like being a roadie for a band thinking you're actually a part of it. It's even worse than that actually.
More like he was a film extra in a crowd scene but makes it sound like he had a major role.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Lol, so he was a test player through an external agency contracted by the developer and he thinks that makes him one of the original team members. That's like being a roadie for a band thinking you're actually a part of it. It's even worse than that actually.
I saw Jackyl once and caught Jesse James Duprees fedora feather when it flew off. That means I’m in Jackyl right?

Racist Google Intern

I'm not really racist, my best friend is black
It's a thousand times worse, roadies actually serve a purpose, game testers get handed a piece of paper that tells them to figure out how to do a glitch one person got to happen, they don't even play the game they just run into wall until they figure out how the player gets through the wall.
They're so worthless most companies don't even hire them any more.

EraGodless

Excuse my language but what the heck is Volt? Is this what he worked for and claims it's M$FT?
Volt is a 3rd party contractor that companies use to outsource some of their operations- usually it's tech stuff. I worked for them around 15 years ago- I did tech stuff for AT&T cellphone and their U-Verse service. It was just technical support for rubes. Pretty basic shit. I think I was level II and there were two levels above me to handle shit above my pay grade. If someone asked me, I wouldn't say I worked for AT&T.

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Volt is a 3rd party contractor that companies use to outsource some of their operations- usually it's tech stuff. I worked for them around 15 years ago- I did tech stuff for AT&T cellphone and their U-Verse service. It was just technical support for rubes. Pretty basic shit. I think I was level II and there were two levels above me to handle shit above my pay grade. If someone asked me, I wouldn't say I worked for AT&T.
If you happened to take my call... sorry about all that stuff I said.

In a different state I worked as a contractor through Volt once.

If you watch the credits even for just a little bit, lots of other people have (Volt) next to their name.
I can see it being entirely possible that he "worked for" whatever MS game division made Fable, reported to Microsoft employees, went to Microsoft's buildings to go to work every day, etc, and the only part he was ever dealing with Volt was being hired and shit. There's a lot of contracters where they just do hiring for big tech companies because it's an easy way to get a lot of people for a project, like, lets say, QA testing a game, while also being not responsible for them and being able to lay them off all at once when they don't need them any more.

Oh, and also, Fable is the only game he has a 100% score on.
1679550429180.png