SHANE NOKES DID NOT WORK ON FABLE II

Duxbury Dave

The Ringleader
WHY MUST YOU LIE, SHANE NOKES?

EDIT: Sorry, I stand corrected. Shane Nokes was officially credited as "BlueberryButtface." Sorry, bro.
20230321_145104.jpg

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Excuse my language but what the heck is Volt? Is this what he worked for and claims it's M$FT?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Excuse my language but what the heck is Volt? Is this what he worked for and claims it's M$FT?
I had a hunch he was a video game tester and possibly gave himself a BS title to make it sound important. It pays shit by the way.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Fable had such great potential but it's fault was being ahead of its time with what it aimed for. As it stands, it's awful. Fable 2 is even worse.
I remember playing it for the first time and chasing a chicken. The NPCs called me chicken chaser and I was blown away at the attention to detail. The next day my friend played it and didn't chase a chicken. The NPCs called him chicken chaser. I was duped.

G

Fable had some funny exploits - get your reputation up high enough and you can get shopkeepers to follow you across town. Then you get them fucking hammered and go loot their shop while they stumble back. Quick night at the inn and you're selling them their own weapons in the morning.

Imager

Making fun of women is my bit
I don't know who to believe in this and honestly I'm scared to say you over him because of the 35 years in prison!
In a different state I worked as a contractor through Volt once.

If you watch the credits even for just a little bit, lots of other people have (Volt) next to their name.

Here's Excell Data's Web page:

He's dot loying. How much "work" he did, obviously, is up for debate.